Coaching Carousel

The two Stanfords alums I know would help him pack up his office and pay for his Uber to the airport to get him out of town, but some alums carry more weight than others.

The two Stanfords alums I know would help him pack up his office and pay for his Uber to the airport to get him out of town, but some alums carry more weight than others.
Tell them there is a light at the end of the tunnel . . . and I don't think it's Caltrain.

I think it'll be next season for sure if he doesn't win a lot this season.

From what I understand, Stanford and Cal is an interesting "rivalry" and you are confirming some of what I heard (mostly from the Stanford side) about what school is in the other one's head.

Different sport, but this highlight is something Cal fans will always remember.

To add, I am a fan of Mark "Mad Dog" Madsen dating back to his Stanford playing days.

Word is PSU is looking at Rhoades but also Dusty May. He has B10 ties having gone to IU and been an equipment manager under Knight.

So they may want to talk to him after the F4.

Word is PSU is looking at Rhoades but also Dusty May. He has B10 ties having gone to IU and been an equipment manager under Knight.

So they may want to talk to him after the F4.
Dusty May almost backed out of FAU job - facilities were awful. With Final Four, massive renovations are under way. Here is to hoping Rick can pull off this for SJU -

So Rhoades to PSU, Odom to VCU, Madsen to Cal and Rahim to USF all official.

Per Goodie Temple is now targeting Missouri Asst Charlton Young even though he has no ties to Philly or the Northeast, we have seen that movie before. Evidently they did not prioritize Langel.

Back