Coaching Carousel

So Rhoades to PSU, Odom to VCU, Madsen to Cal and Rahim to USF all official.

Per Goodie Temple is now targeting Missouri Asst Charlton Young even though he has no ties to Philly or the Northeast, we have seen that movie before. Evidently they did not prioritize Langel.
So how many of the other names besides Pitino who were mentioned on this site as potentially becoming our next coach (the realistic ones, not HOFers who recently retired) have been legitimately linked to new jobs?

So how many of the other names besides Pitino who were mentioned on this site as potentially becoming our next coach (the realistic ones, not HOFers who recently retired) have been legitimately linked to new jobs?
Just thinking of a few off the top of my head: Claxton, Jones, Grasso, Langel, Mack, Turgeon.

Claxton, Jones, Grasso and Langel are all still at their current jobs. Mack and Turgeon are still out of coaching.

I mentioned Rhoades several times and he obviously just got the PSU job.

Tony Skinn to George Mason official.

Skinn was with Willard at the Hall as previously noted and then left for Ohio St. Again SHU simply does not pay very well. When Willard went to Maryland he hired Skinn back from OSU this time with the budget to do it.

I am wondering if Willard tries to bring back Bino Ranson who is now at DePaul. Ranson has extensive ties to the DMV area, was an assistant at Maryland first for Gary Williams and then for Turgeon. Very well respected recruiter.

Back