Coaching Carousel

I’m surprised the Cooley House in Rhode Island was listed and so quickly on Zilliow . It’s a almost $ 2 million dollar home and just shows how living large as a PC Coach works out . It’s a beautiful home and magnificently decorated . But , surprised his Realtor used such a Public outlet like Zillow to advertise the house . At this price level , a good Realtor would have possible buyers already lined up to view the house by appointment only . Seeing the Cooley home won’t soothe the ire of Friar Fans next season .

Zillow is now linked to MLS where all realtors list their homes. Once they put it on the system it uploads to zillow. Has become a primary resource for home buyers as it's mapping is great and you can put in your zip and get immediate comps on listings, recent sales and even some rental properties.

There's 5 other homes at $1.5 mill and above in the zip. I find all the others more attractive from a curb appeal and updating standpoint but I like their outdoor entertaining space. :ROFLMAO: Just another reminder that if I wanted to live somewhere not much was happening I could live like a king instead of a pauper. ;)

Zillow is now linked to MLS where all realtors list their homes. Once they put it on the system it uploads to zillow. Has become a primary resource for home buyers as it's mapping is great and you can put in your zip and get immediate comps on listings, recent sales and even some rental properties.

There's 5 other homes at $1.5 mill and above in the zip. I find all the others more attractive from a curb appeal and updating standpoint but I like their outdoor entertaining space. :ROFLMAO: Just another reminder that if I wanted to live somewhere not much was happening I could live like a king instead of a pauper. ;)
I was surprised there wasn’t a BB Hoop on the Driveway . Mrs Cooley must have insisted on that .

Wow Iona lost a coach and found a new one in less than 24 hours, it's almost like this has all been in the works for a while :unsure:
Iona fans have been bashing Pitino for bailing on them and potentially taking players, then turning around and being excited about a coach that just bailed on his program and hope he brings kids with them….

Iona fans have been bashing Pitino for bailing on them and potentially taking players, then turning around and being excited about a coach that just bailed on his program and hope he brings kids with them….
His team , Florida Atlantic , is still playing but , Dusty May has elevated himself to being a Candidate for any job that opens up . When your a Hot Mid Major Coach that wins a few NCAA games , you rise like Lazarus .

Back