Charleston Classic (11/16-17 & 19) Ticket Pre-Sale info

Hi all,

With Charleston 1 week away, I thought it would be good to keep all informed of anything planned, especially at spur of moment.

If you send me a private message with your name and cell# i will create a limited group text for charleston to keep group informed of unscheduled events, etc.

It will be a good way to keep in touch over the weekend there.

Should be great regardless of wins. Excited to see many old and new friends

Hi all,

With Charleston 1 week away, I thought it would be good to keep all informed of anything planned, especially at spur of moment.

If you send me a private message with your name and cell# i will create a limited group text for charleston to keep group informed of unscheduled events, etc.

Sent

ONE HUNDRED and SIXTEEN

That's Right we are up to 116 St. John's fans that will watch our Johnnies in person in Charleston.

Let's
make some noise at the games.

Let them know we are there.

If you are planning to come and your name is not on the list, then please post a reply.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
otis + his CPA
MJMaher + Mrs. MJ
JSJ + Mrs.
MJDinkins
RedstormNC + Mrs.
Redstormrising
Ejoyce
Panther + Mrs. Panther
Beast +Mrs.
Fansince65 + Mrs. '65
Villegeredman + Mrs.
SJUNC + Mrs.
Johnsilva
capmaker + Mrs.
Redzing + 3
AlumniHall
Rocket
Zeeman + Mrs.
bucketshardy
JMS9023
Roxy
Queenstocali
The Tux
Truckie
Spike
Gabelmc + 2 sons
IDRAFT +Mrs.
rlogazino
tnice + Mrs. tnice
Doctor58 plus 19 family members spanning 4 generations.
mc1981 + Mrs.
Anthony Mattia
matmi03
jcogg
jimredd517 plus 7
Carmineabbatiell + Mrs
Joedib + 21 family members and friends
JimMc5280m+ Mrs.
Redzing1969
Carneybt
Dr. Z
Traczok + Mrs.
Hank Morris
Glen Damashek
redfan259761 + Mrs.
NYCRedmen + Mrs.
Stew15
RedArmy
RikersRed
SJUDave + Microphone

Maybes ……
mm52
SJUNC son of

THURSDAY EVENT
Thursday meetup for fans wanting to grab a post-game (starting around 3:30 and 4) at Burns Alley Tavern which is close to the Arena.

FRIDAY MEET-UP GATHRERING

ONE HUNDRED and SIXTEEN

That's Right we are up to 116 St. John's fans that will watch our Johnnies in person in Charleston.

Let's

If you are planning to come and your name is not on the list, then please post a reply.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
otis + his CPA
MJMaher + Mrs. MJ
JSJ + Mrs.
MJDinkins
RedstormNC + Mrs.
Redstormrising
Ejoyce
Panther + Mrs. Panther
Beast +Mrs.
Fansince65 + Mrs. '65
Villegeredman + Mrs.
SJUNC + Mrs.
Johnsilva
capmaker + Mrs.
Redzing + 3
AlumniHall
Rocket
Zeeman + Mrs.
bucketshardy
JMS9023
Roxy
Queenstocali
The Tux
Truckie
Spike
Gabelmc + 2 sons
IDRAFT +Mrs.
rlogazino
tnice + Mrs. tnice
mc1981 + Mrs.
Anthony Mattia
matmi03
jcogg
jimredd517 plus 7
Carmineabbatiell + Mrs
JimMc5280m+ Mrs.
Redzing1969
Carneybt
Dr. Z
Traczok + Mrs.
Hank Morris
Glen Damashek
redfan259761 + Mrs.
NYCRedmen + Mrs.
Stew15
RedArmy
RikersRed
Anthony Mattia

Maybes ……
mm52
SJUNC son of

THURSDAY EVENT
Thursday meetup for fans wanting to grab a post-game (starting around 3:30 and 4) at Burns Alley Tavern which is close to the Arena.

Hey buddy, I know I'm kind of a large mammal, but I don't think I should be on the list twice. 😁

ONE HUNDRED and SIXTEEN

Let's

otis + his CPA
MJMaher + Mrs. MJ
JSJ + Mrs.
MJDinkins
RedstormNC + Mrs.
Redstormrising
Ejoyce
Panther + Mrs. Panther
Beast +Mrs.
Fansince65 + Mrs. '65
Villegeredman + Mrs.
SJUNC + Mrs.
Johnsilva
capmaker + Mrs.
Redzing + 3
AlumniHall
Rocket
Zeeman + Mrs.
bucketshardy
JMS9023
Roxy
Queenstocali
The Tux
Truckie
Spike
Gabelmc + 2 sons
IDRAFT +Mrs.
rlogazino
tnice + Mrs. tnice
mc1981 + Mrs.
Anthony Mattia
matmi03
jcogg
jimredd517 plus 7
Carmineabbatiell + Mrs
JimMc5280m+ Mrs.
Redzing1969
Carneybt
Dr. Z
Traczok + Mrs.
Hank Morris
Glen Damashek
redfan259761 + Mrs.
NYCRedmen + Mrs.
Stew15
RedArmy
RikersRed
Anthony Mattia

Maybes ……
mm52
SJUNC son of

THURSDAY EVENT

Otis add the big one Uptown Social for Saturday night. School Event for those who got tix is 5:30 to 7:30 at 7:31 all the redmen/redfan crew will meet at the main bar at Uptown Social

And add SJUDave + Microphone for drunk interviews

Hi all,

Since I have heard a large number of Elitists from NY are going to invade Charleston next week , there is a great but $$$$ expensive Steak House called Hall’s Chop House . Right in
Downtown Charleston . Good Wine list , etc

Easy to find , opens after 4 pm . It’s a classy place , Business Casual if you want the Dining Room. Those with Baseball Hats and St John’s attire , the Bar area is your domain . Shorts are usually acceptable all over , if they are decent . No cutoffs . It’s still pretty warm Down here during the day . Cools off at night

Many of you have been to Charleston before . It’s a classy town , the Jewel of the South .

Best Behavior as you as fans are representing the University . I wouldn’t expect anything less from the Elitists . Act like you know how Jerseyshore Johnnie will act . Beast too. , Panther all are Power of example .

I know you can all have a good time , watch the Johnnies win and enjoy your trip .

Since I have heard a large number of Elitists from NY are going to invade Charleston next week , there is a great but $$$$ expensive Steak House called Hall’s Chop House . Right in

Easy to find , opens after 4 pm . It’s a classy place , Business Casual if you want the Dining Room. Those with Baseball Hats and St John’s attire , the Bar area is your domain . Shorts are usually acceptable all over , if they are decent . No cutoffs . It’s still pretty warm Down here during the day . Cools off at night

Many of you have been to Charleston before . It’s a classy town , the Jewel of the South .

Best Behavior as you as fans are representing the University . I wouldn’t expect anything less from the Elitists . Act like you know how Jerseyshore Johnnie will act . Beast too. , Panther all are Power of example .

I know you can all have a good time , watch the Johnnies win and enjoy your trip .
Literally was just texting some of my buddies. I live in shorts unless it's under 40 degrees or if I'm biz casual. Heck I'm meeting a client down there on Wednesday and I'm wearing shorts for it

Never understood the appeal of steakhouses. Doesn't everyone have a great butcher, sous vide and 1000 degree sear plate on their grill? ;)

Just got an email with the option to buy hospitality packages, $80 for the afternoons, $95 for the evening. Beer and wine, snacks, a meal provided by a ,local restaurant. The drinks can be brought to the lower bowl as long as they are in plastic cups.

We bought tickets for our first session. Is that elitist?

Maybe, but sounds like a good deal that I'd probably jump on if I were able to make the trip.

Just got an email with the option to buy hospitality packages, $80 for the afternoons, $95 for the evening. Beer and wine, snacks, a meal provided by a ,local restaurant. The drinks can be brought to the lower bowl as long as they are in plastic cups.

We bought tickets for our first session. Is that elitist?

that outdoor patio definitely sounds like Elitist smart planning

Back