Charleston Classic (11/16-17 & 19) Ticket Pre-Sale info

I live in Charleston and would like to go to at least one of the sessions. Anyone looking to sell tickets or do you know where I should get them?

I live in Charleston and would like to go to at least one of the sessions. Anyone looking to sell tickets or do you know where I should get them?

my recommendation would be to head to the game and look for street vendors. At every multi team tournament I have ever been to there are always people looking to unload a ticket because a friend in their group can’t make it.

Reminder to everyone going the Big Redmen/Redfans get together we are going to the school event on Saturday 5:30-7:30 at Uptown Social then at 7:30 our group will be staying at uptown social so great time for all the members to meet for first time or see each other again. You need to get tix from st johns for the 5:30-7:30 part ( that's free ) The reedmen/redfans get together cash bar no cover charge or anything. This should be the biggest party we have ever had

As far as I can tell, there aren't any more tickets available for the school event.

Just heard from a good buddy of mine that tge restaurant California Dreaming on the Charleston waterfront is a really nice Restauranr to take in, hood food and ambiance as well.

Just heard from a good buddy of mine that tge restaurant California Dreaming on the Charleston waterfront is a really nice Restauranr to take in, hood food and ambiance as well.

Choice steaks and low country section? I see nothing on that menu that vaguely reads as California food. ;)

Choice steaks and low country section? I see nothing on that menu that vaguely reads as California food. ;)
It's a southern-based eatery with a few locations in South Carolina, and one in Georgia and Alabama, respectively.

There's one here in my neck of the woods. I haven't eaten there in a few years as I thought their food wasn't as good as in the past.

Awesome. See you there

There is a chance we might do smaller thing right after the Thursday game also I'll put info up here in the next week but the big meetup will definitely be Saturday when all the members have arrived
We are driving in early Thursday and will be there until Monday so please do keep us in the loop. Depending on weather may get a round of golf in Saturday .

It's a southern-based eatery with a few locations in South Carolina, and one in Georgia and Alabama, respectively.

There's one here in my neck of the woods. I haven't eaten there in a few years as I thought their food wasn't as good as in the past.

So what about it is Californian? Or is it just after you eat here you want to move to California? LOL JK

Yeah, reviewed the menu and it isn't my kind of place for sure. And I don't mind low country food at all. Love some of it in fact. But more likely to find out what is being served at Husk that night (I'm sure there's better now but that set the bar pretty high when Brock was there and i haven't been down south in a minute or hour).

So what about it is Californian? Or is it just after you eat here you want to move to California? LOL JK

Yeah, reviewed the menu and it isn't my kind of place for sure. And I don't mind low country food at all. Love some of it in fact. But more likely to find out what is being served at Husk that night (I'm sure there's better now but that set the bar pretty high when Brock was there and i haven't been down south in a minute or hour).
Can't make the tourney for family reasons, but have spent 5 or 6 vacations in the Charleston area in the past 10 years and the cuisine is way too good to eat at a chain restaurant.

Back