Charleston Classic (11/16-17 & 19) Ticket Pre-Sale info

Can't make the tourney for family reasons, but have spent 5 or 6 vacations in the Charleston area in the past 10 years and the cuisine is way too good to eat at a chain restaurant.

Yeah, the mix of cuisine and arts and culture had it on me and wifey's calendar until she decided she wanted to go to Egypt and Petra in December. (yes, we're still going)

PSA - for game tickets,, reminder to check which method you selected. For some reason, I thought email I had was a QR code to be scanned...I happen to look today and mine were "print at home" with a barcode. Printed all the tickets just now.

Can't make the tourney for family reasons, but have spent 5 or 6 vacations in the Charleston area in the past 10 years and the cuisine is way too good to eat at a chain restaurant.
I'm not much of a chain restaurant person, as I love a "mom & pop" and independent restaurants.

Charleston, IMO, has the best eateries/restaurants in the state. I think many of y'all will enjoy it if you venture out to the local spots.

You can add 2 more to the roll call...not RedFan members but St. John's alumni/bball fans nonetheless...aliases are: RedArmy and RikersRed
I'll take Ejoyce, RedArmy and RikersRed on my bar fight team every day of the week

I'm not much of a chain restaurant person, as I love a "mom & pop" and independent restaurants.

Charleston, IMO, has the best eateries/restaurants in the state. I think many of y'all will enjoy it if you venture out to the local spots.
I have a fraternity brother there and we are meeting for dinner Friday night. Told him to pick the place since it is his town, so we are going to Burwells Stone Fire Grill. Says it is his and his wife's favorite. That's good enough for me.

Was talking to Beast before. For the Big Event Saturday night in Charleston after the school event you guys want me to bring name tags that you can write your screen name & regular name on it that way it's easier to know who each person is ?

Was talking to Beast before. For the Big Event Saturday night in Charleston after the school event you guys want me to bring name tags that you can write your screen name & regular name on it that way it's easier to know who each person is ?
Great idea guys!

Ok Charleston right after Thursday 1st game smaller meetup for those wanting to grab a post game beer very close to the Arena ( The Big Party definitely Saturday night at Uptown Social when all of our group has arrived for the weekend. The school event is 5:30 to 7:30 but then our group stays when school event ends and we all meet at the main bar at 7:31pm )

But for Thursday the game will end between 3:30 and 4 so right after the game for those wanting to meet up and have a beer before they do whatever they are doing for the night walk to Burns Alley Tavern. It's couple blocks from the Arena. And they have tv's that will have the second game on. Brandy the Beverager Mgr already knows we are coming.

Here is the link for the place on yelp with the address

Ok Charleston right after Thursday 1st game smaller meetup for those wanting to grab a post game beer very close to the Arena ( The Big Party definitely Saturday night at Uptown Social when all of our group has arrived for the weekend. The school event is 5:30 to 7:30 but then our group stays when school event ends and we all meet at the main bar at 7:31pm )

But for Thursday the game will end between 3:30 and 4 so right after the game for those wanting to meet up and have a beer before they do whatever they are doing for the night walk to Burns Alley Tavern. It's couple blocks from the Arena. And they have tv's that will have the second game on. Brandy the Beverager Mgr already knows we are coming.

Here is the link for the place on yelp with the address

We may can find a spot to meet after Friday's game if possible.

We may can find a spot to meet after Friday's game if possible.
What are our potential times for that game ? Nathalie just got off from work so she's going to be flying in Friday-Monday. I definitely gotta do a birthday dinner for her that night because as Panther knows with his wife you never mess with a Scorpios Birthday :)

What are our potential times for that game ? Nathalie just got off from work so she's going to be flying in Friday-Monday. I definitely gotta do a birthday dinner for her that night because as Panther knows with his wife you never mess with a Scorpios Birthday :)
I'm going with the 2pm game slot as I'm speaking into existence a win on Thursday. 😁

That should help you out with your slotting of dinner plans.

ONE HUNDRED and SIXTEEN

That's Right we are up to 116 St. John's fans that will watch our Johnnies in person in Charleston.

Let's
make some noise at the games.

Let them know we are there.

If you are planning to come and your name is not on the list, then please post a reply.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
otis + his CPA
MJMaher + Mrs. MJ
JSJ + Mrs.
MJDinkins
RedstormNC + Mrs.
Redstormrising
Ejoyce
Panther + Mrs. Panther
Beast +Mrs.
Fansince65 + Mrs. '65
Villegeredman + Mrs.
SJUNC + Mrs.
Johnsilva
capmaker + Mrs.
Redzing + 3
AlumniHall
Rocket
Zeeman + Mrs.
bucketshardy
JMS9023
Roxy
Queenstocali
The Tux
Truckie
Spike
Gabelmc + 2 sons
IDRAFT +Mrs.
rlogazino
tnice + Mrs. tnice
Doctor58 plus 19 family members spanning 4 generations.
mc1981 + Mrs.
Anthony Mattia
matmi03
jcogg
jimredd517 plus 7
Carmineabbatiell + Mrs
Joedib + 21 family members and friends
JimMc5280m+ Mrs.
Redzing1969
Carneybt
Dr. Z
Traczok + Mrs.
Hank Morris
Glen Damashek
redfan259761 + Mrs.
NYCRedmen + Mrs.
Stew15
RedArmy
RikersRed
Anthony Mattia

Maybes ……
mm52
SJUNC son of

THURSDAY EVENT
Thursday meetup for fans wanting to grab a post-game (starting around 3:30 and 4) at Burns Alley Tavern which is close to the Arena.

Back