Champions League 2015-16

Very happy with the result today for Olympiakos. 3 years ago I was in that visiting section in the corner with one of my brothers, girlfriend and dad. The home fans were sitting on their hands the entire time while we were cheering 90+ min. And we lost that night!

Can't imagine what it was like to be there with us finally getting the monkey off our backs and winning in England.

Still would handicap Arsenal to get 2nd in the group. We will lose in Zagreb next month

After watching Bayern play both Olympiakos and Zgreb, I would expect you to win in Zagreb. In fact, with Arsenal so poor, I think you can seriously hope to make the group stages.

that's definitely the hope but not my expectation. It's funny I thought we looked so poor against your club but then a week later Lewa poured in 5 vs Wolfsburg and now Bayern are the in-form team across Europe. But Zagreb will be tough for us. Croatia is hostile ground for greeks because we sided with the Serbs and they don't forget. I'll take a point away for sure!

Arsenal-Bayern tomorrow. Any chance Lewandowski can be kidnapped for 48 hours? Wenger is expected to rest a few, plan is to focus on the PL.

Arsenal-Bayern tomorrow. Any chance Lewandowski can be kidnapped for 48 hours? Wenger is expected to rest a few, plan is to focus on the PL.

Latest I read was that Wenger isn't resting anyone.

And no, you cannot have Lewa.

Why rest?
They aren't out of CL.

Why rest?
They aren't out of CL.

Not out but after a disastrous CL start there were rumblings yesterday that Ozil and Alexis would be rested and focus on the PL. I agree, until eliminated they should be giving 100%. Should be an exciting game between two teams that like to attack first.

Why rest?
They aren't out of CL.

Not out but after a disastrous CL start there were rumblings yesterday that Ozil and Alexis would be rested and focus on the PL. I agree, until eliminated they should be giving 100%. Should be an exciting game between two teams that like to attack first.

After this week there will be a clearer picture of what it will take to advance. If they advance they could get lucky and draw a team like Monaco. Oh wait. Scratch that.

Arsenal line-up on the right side looks decidedly weak tonight, expect Costa to wreak havoc.

Arsenal: Cech, Debuchy, Mertesacker, Gabriel, Monreal, Coquelin, Cazorla, Ozil, Campbell, Alexis, Giroud

Arsenal line-up on the right side looks decidedly weak tonight, expect Costa to wreak havoc.

Arsenal: Cech, Debuchy, Mertesacker, Gabriel, Monreal, Coquelin, Cazorla, Ozil, Campbell, Alexis, Giroud

Bellerin out.

Bayern crushing Arsenal 3-0 at HT.

Chelsea up 1-0 at Ht. Lets see if they can actually hold a lead and win a game.

Bayern have open up a Teutonic sized can of sauerkraut and knockwurst whoop-ass. I knew that with no Koscielny and the incredibly poor Debuchy in the line-up it would not end well. BM looking to avenge the defeat in London.

Up next: NLD on Sunday!

Bayern have open up a Teutonic sized can of sauerkraut and knockwurst whoop-ass. I knew that with no Koscielny and the incredibly poor Debuchy in the line-up it would not end well. BM looking to avenge the defeat in London.

If it's any consolation, I thought Giroud had the best goal of the game, But Lewandowski made a statement first and they rolled. :)

Big time smack down by Bayern 5-1.

Well typical Chelsea blew 1-0 lead but luckily got the winner minutes later. Big win for the Blues.

Arsenal are not out of it. Olympiakos had a great W today but last year after 4 games we defeated Malmo, Atletico Madrid and Juventus. We were stuck on 9 points after losing the last two and were eliminated. Very possible that happens again

Well typical Chelsea blew 1-0 lead but luckily got the winner minutes later. Big win for the Blues.

I'm in London for the week. My colleague is an arsenal season ticket holder. Bummer that the game was away. He wasn't surprised they lost but the score was a bit surprising.

I'm in London for the week. My colleague is an arsenal season ticket holder. Bummer that the game was away. He wasn't surprised they lost but the score was a bit surprising.

Unlucky for you Chelsea is also playing away this weekend. West Ham is home against Everton. That should be a good game.

Enjoy London. its an awesome city.

Holy smokes Barca is on fire. Crushed Roma 6-1. That's 10 goals in last two games 4 against Madrid and 6 against Roma. They are starting to look invincible again. Seems like they righted the ship while Messi was out and are now rolling.

Back