Bayern Munich 0-2 Arsenal
Arsenal 1-3 Bayern Munich

2004/5

Arsenal 1-0 Bayern Munich
Bayern Munich 3-1 Arsenal

20001/2

Bayern Munich 1-0 Arsenal
Arsenal 2-2 Bayern Munich

Arsenal will do their usual: finish second in the group and go out on away goals in first knockout stage.

almost every year we draw Arsenal. I went to the Emirates about 4 years ago to see Olympiakos in UCL group stage match. Van Persie came on as a sub and crushed us. Our team is weak this year, should be pretty straight forward for Bayern and Arsenal

Group A
Paris Saint-Germain, Real Madrid, Shakhtar Donetsk, Malmo

Group B
PSV Eindhoven, Manchester United, CSKA Moscow, Wolfsburg

Group C
Benfica, Atlético Madrid, Galatasaray, Astana

Group D
Juventus, Manchester City, Sevilla, Borussia Mönchengladbach

Group E
Barcelona, Bayer Leverkusen, Roma, Bate Borisov

Group F
Bayern Munich, Arsenal, Olympiakos, Dinamo Zagreb

Group G
Chelsea, Porto, Dynamo Kiev, Maccabi Tel Aviv

Group H
Zenit Saint Petersburg, Valencia, Lyon, Gent

Game I'm most excited to see is when Madrid go to PSG. Next would be United going to Moskow in late October. I wish that game was in December.

If anyone is interested in a forum fantasy league, I will set one up on the UEFA website. I do it every year with my FC Bayern forum compatriots.

UEFA does not yet have the game ready to roll yet, but I will post when I have the league set up.

UEFA says they will not have the game up until tomorrow.

Although no one said they were interested, I will go ahead and set up a league. Info to follow tomorrow. That way I get to win!

Although no one said they were interested, I will go ahead and set up a league. Info to follow tomorrow. That way I get to win!

Typical ass backwards UEFA

Not a good day for the Manchesters. Better luck for the London teams tomorrow?

How about Ronaldo? 8 goals in his last 2 for R. Madrid.

Now they are saying next Match Day (2), not today. Two weeks......

Group A
Paris Saint-Germain, Real Madrid, Shakhtar Donetsk, Malmo

Group B
PSV Eindhoven, Manchester United, CSKA Moscow, Wolfsburg

Group C
Benfica, Atlético Madrid, Galatasaray, Astana

Group D
Juventus, Manchester City, Sevilla, Borussia Mönchengladbach

Group E
Barcelona, Bayer Leverkusen, Roma, Bate Borisov

Group F
Bayern Munich, Arsenal, Olympiakos, Dinamo Zagreb

Group G
Chelsea, Porto, Dynamo Kiev, Maccabi Tel Aviv

Group H
Zenit Saint Petersburg, Valencia, Lyon, Gent

Game I'm most excited to see is when Madrid go to PSG. Next would be United going to Moskow in late October. I wish that game was in December.

I will be in Paris at the Parc de Princes for that game. We take a Euro trip every year and try to see Olympiakos at an away stadium. Unfortunately this year they play in Munich (Greek and German relations aren't ideal at the moment), Arsenal (been there) and Zagreb (would rather see RM and PSG and visit Paris). Hope to see a full cast of characters less than a month from now!

Its been a long time since Chelsea won a game. I'll take nay kind of a win today. who knows. Maybe Costa and hazard will find the back of the net.

Its been a long time since Chelsea won a game. I'll take nay kind of a win today. who knows. Maybe Costa and hazard will find the back of the net.

Yeah, but it shouldn't count Maccabi are an Asian team. What are they doing playing UEFA Champions League???? ;)

Yeah, but it shouldn't count Maccabi are an Asian team. What are they doing playing UEFA Champions League???? ;)

I'm so desperate for a win I would even take one against the Red Bulls. Oh wait Chelsea has already lost to the Red Bull "B" team this year. A win is a win. Lets go Blues.

I hope Mourinho benches Fabregas, Matic, Ivanovic and Costa.

Well, better luck for one of the London teams. Whats up with the EPL. Teams can't even win group stage games anymore.

Well, better luck for one of the London teams. Whats up with the EPL. Teams can't even win group stage games anymore.

Inexcusable loss to a team that had not won a CL game since 1999. Giroud should be made walk home and while the Ox is good going forward, he has no clue how to defend.

It's spelled Olympiakos/Olympiacos. Winner of 42 league titles and in the champions league pretty much every season. We stink this year though. Last year beat Atletico Madrid and Juventus in the UCL at home

Back