Champions League 2015-16

Not a good day for the Manchesters. Better luck for the London teams tomorrow?

How about Ronaldo? 8 goals in his last 2 for R. Madrid.

Well, better luck for one of the London teams. Whats up with the EPL. Teams can't even win group stage games anymore.

Inexcusable loss to a team that had not won a CL game since 1999. Giroud should be made walk home and while the Ox is good going forward, he has no clue how to defend.

Big London derby this weekend. Time for Chelsea to get back on track in the EPL.

It's spelled Olympiakos/Olympiacos. Winner of 42 league titles and in the champions league pretty much every season. We stink this year though. Last year beat Atletico Madrid and Juventus in the UCL at home

Thanks for the correction, i knew you'd be the one. ;)

I guess the Athens police knew what was going to happen on the field, because they engaged in a beat down of some of the Bayern fans before the game. B)

It's spelled Olympiakos/Olympiacos. Winner of 42 league titles and in the champions league pretty much every season. We stink this year though. Last year beat Atletico Madrid and Juventus in the UCL at home

I guess the Athens police knew what was going to happen on the field, because they engaged in a beat down of some of the Bayern fans before the game. B)

Dreadful team we have and even more dreadful tactics. Bayern probably brought their D+ form and still dominated.

Dreadful team we have and even more dreadful tactics. Bayern probably brought their D+ form and still dominated.

Olympiakos played pretty well I thought, but Bayern controlled the game from about the 25 minute mark. They scored two goals in the last ten minutes or so to salt the game away.

I'm sure some of the Bayern fans were out of hand, but the video showed the cops wailing away with batons, and one of em kept pounding away even after the situation seemed under control. A lot of bad memories from WW II, maybe. ;)

Olympiakos played pretty well I thought, but Bayern controlled the game from about the 25 minute mark. They scored two goals in the last ten minutes or so to salt the game away.

I'm sure some of the Bayern fans were out of hand, but the video showed the cops wailing away with batons, and one of em kept pounding away even after the situation seemed under control. A lot of bad memories from WW II, maybe. ;)

Here is the story with the police and the Bayern fans. The police were actually there to protect the Bayern fans from the home crowd. The fans pushed forward and out too much, got a little out of hand and the riot police pushed them back. When the fans didn't want to move, the police kicked their asses, and sent several fans to the hospital.

yes it's my understanding the fans weren't cooperating and that the police who were initially there to protect them ended up using excessive force. Does not surprise me in the least. The fans were probably acting out and the police were huge assholes about it. Nobody looks good from a situation like that

Here is the story with the police and the Bayern fans. The police were actually there to protect the Bayern fans from the home crowd. The fans pushed forward and out too much, got a little out of hand and the riot police pushed them back. When the fans didn't want to move, the police kicked their asses, and sent several fans to the hospital.

They had them back in their seats and at least one cop kept wailing away with his baton even after the others stopped. Like sirvoo said, those fans acted like a holes and the police over responded.

Bump, tomorrow is the first match for the game. Play Stations and other prizes.....

http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com/championsleague/leagues/

After you have set up a login ID, click on Join and type in the following code:

Game begins a week from today.

I finished in the top 3% worldwide last year. See if any of you can beat me this year.

Bump, tomorrow is the first match for the game. Play Stations and other prizes.....

http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com/championsleague/leagues/

After you have set up a login ID, click on Join and type in the following code:

Game begins a week from today.

I finished in the top 3% worldwide last year. See if any of you can beat me this year.

Joined the league.

Match times today are all at 2:45 PM our time.

Last chance to enter before points start accumulating........

it's a triple threat match now, but i imagine I'll get whallopped as I barely watch anything outside of the english championship.

Arsenal lose at home. Dire diabolical. P2, L2.

Arsenal 2 Olympiacos 3
BATE 3 Roma 2
Barcelona 2 Leverkusen 1
Bayern 5 D Zagreb 0
Lyon 0 Valencia 1
Maccabi Tel-Aviv 0 Dynamo Kyiv 2
Porto 2 Chelsea 1
Zenit 2 AA Gent 1

Arsenal lose at home. Dire diabolical. P2, L2.

Arsenal 2 Olympiacos 3
BATE 3 Roma 2
Barcelona 2 Leverkusen 1
Bayern 5 D Zagreb 0
Lyon 0 Valencia 1
Maccabi Tel-Aviv 0 Dynamo Kyiv 2
Porto 2 Chelsea 1
Zenit 2 AA Gent 1

Resting Cech?
Where was Giroud? Not in the 18?
Typical Arsenal.

Very happy with the result today for Olympiakos. 3 years ago I was in that visiting section in the corner with one of my brothers, girlfriend and dad. The home fans were sitting on their hands the entire time while we were cheering 90+ min. And we lost that night!

Can't imagine what it was like to be there with us finally getting the monkey off our backs and winning in England.

Still would handicap Arsenal to get 2nd in the group. We will lose in Zagreb next month

Very happy with the result today for Olympiakos. 3 years ago I was in that visiting section in the corner with one of my brothers, girlfriend and dad. The home fans were sitting on their hands the entire time while we were cheering 90+ min. And we lost that night!

Can't imagine what it was like to be there with us finally getting the monkey off our backs and winning in England.

Still would handicap Arsenal to get 2nd in the group. We will lose in Zagreb next month

After watching Bayern play both Olympiakos and Zgreb, I would expect you to win in Zagreb. In fact, with Arsenal so poor, I think you can seriously hope to make the group stages.

Standings After Match Day 2

1. OhioFan 55

2 Sunnyside Johnnies 48

3 Moses Thambuswamy 43

Back