Bubble Watch

Generally I’d agree here but as has been said, the committee already determined who was ahead of us this morning and teams like Oklahoma, MSU, FAU, Colorado were among them. I think they are too lazy to revisit that even with a couple of those teams losing today. History says they won’t do it
No they weren't ahead of us. This is the best bracketologist's seed list according to bracketmatrix.

The only team in the Top 35 to be removed from that list before today is St. Mary's. None of those schools listed by Lunardi would be a part of that list, outside of perhaps FAU.

According to Lunardi's bracket Oklahoma is in and in front of us (9 Big 12 Teams and only 3 Big East Teams in is absurd). Lunardi is out of his mind if he thinks that is happening.

For comparison's sake, Oklahoma lost 6 out of last 8 and the two that they won were in overtime to non-tournament teams. They finished ninth in their conference and were below five hundred in conference. Their net was ten spots lower then ours and instead of getting knocked out of their conference tournament in the semifinals by the number one team in the country by just five points, they lost a first round game to a seventh place team by seven points. We won six of our last seven (with a close loss to the best team in the country), beat a three seed by double digits and had a really great big East Tournament.

These guys who are alleged experts don't know what they are doing. The committee will be smarter than Lunardi.

St. John's In Oklahoma Out!!!

Last edited:
Marlon Brando Movie GIF

Repole telling Rick he’s going to “speak to the committee”
Rick is interviewing in Michigan

I don't think the NET site has updated, at least on my end it's showing we're #34 with results through 3/15. #32 sounds about right though based on some of the teams who lost ahead of us.

Miss State and FAU were directly ahead of us and they both lost today. So we jump both to get to 32.

The good news is Joe Lunardi has a terrible pick percentage historically. The bad news I think the last spot could come down to Us, Seton Hall and Oklahoma. I think we compare favorably to Oklahoma, I fear Seton Hall will get the nod over us because of the head up record, higher finish in the big east and their win vs UConn.

If yesterday was the last game for this team, they can be proud of how they finished the season. I'd be heartbroken for Joel especially however.

Dear God

I sincerely apologize for eating that Cheeseburger and hot dog at the St Johns game yesterday. I know it was a Friday but the pretzels looked horrible. It's Dolan's fault not mine. ( plus I had to pay like $35 for it so I did suffer ) If you send me to Dayton I won't eat meat again till Memorial Day

Sincerely

mjmaherjr

Last edited:
The good news is Joe Lunardi has a terrible pick percentage historically. The bad news I think the last spot could come down to Us, Seton Hall and Oklahoma. I think we compare favorably to Oklahoma, I fear Seton Hall will get the nod over us because of the head up record, higher finish in the big east and their win vs UConn.

If yesterday was the last game for this team, they can be proud of how they finished the season. I'd be heartbroken for Joel especially however.

Yeah my main concern is they'll pit us against Hall and look at head to head. One positive there is the team had COVID during the first game which Fanta said they'd consider. Also the final game of course. Plus, most importantly, we are 3 spots ahead of them on Bracket Matrix. I don't think they'd get in over us.

There are a few of you guys who can spoil a wet dream.......and just because a few of you are fckg ugly as sh*t.💩💩💩💩💩💩

I will die on the hill that the committee should count TCU's "win" over Georgetown as a loss. That changes their resume drastically. Also wouldn't have hurt the refs to call the foul on Dingle at Creighton.

Back