Bubble Watch

FAU is such a fraudulent team. They are safely in but losing to freakin Temple could drop them into Last 4 In territory
Two Q4 losses. Tarvik resume comparison has two examples of them being out.

They shouldn't be a lock to be in but would be surprised if they aren't if they lose.

Do think they are going to be out in the first round.

We came in hot, played the best team in the country tough and scored a bunch on them, and have a NET in the low 30s. I personally think you bubble watchers are shortening your lives unnecessarily.
I’ve been looking at it from a lot of different angles, and the truth is our resume (despite a good NET) has some serious holes in it. Villanova (and Utah) falling apart left us with a serious lack of signature wins against the field that can be used against us when being compared to other bubble teams.

Truth is if UNC and Colorado lose tonight I expect us to be out

We came in hot, played the best team in the country tough and scored a bunch on them, and have a NET in the low 30s. I personally think you bubble watchers are shortening your lives unnecessarily.
Even if you were to say we are on the bubble, you can make this argument. lol

I do feel like I'm shortening my life a little bit, but all of these games be consequential to my team + close games is a fun thrill. We'll see how fun come Sunday, lol

Back