Bubble Watch

I assumed we must have been good when Billy Curley was there.

The last time I remember B.C. in there I was hosting a basketball party at my old place in SF. (I've been on the other side of the bay for at least 15 years now.)
I might have been friends with you on both sides :)

The bubble be getting crazy. Two from the A10. Pitt probably in but maybe not, they are in the danger zone depending on other stuff. If BC bears Va it helps us and Pitt and maybe knocks Va out. Providence should be in.

Among BE teams it's a mess with SJU, Hall and Providence all in a pack. Nova should be in trouble but they love Nova.

Then there's seeding.

I guess it will sort itself out by Saturday but gonna be a LOT of nervous teams out there. Let's beat UConn and remove all doubt.

I'm not sure i said 0% chance of Dayton with a win today. I know I said that I felt we had little to no chance of getting in without a win today.
You said our chance of going to Dayton was the same chance we’d get snow in nyc today :)

We are not in a vacuum with just our results. There are 20 other teams moving around, from likely in, to bubble to likely out and the bid stealers. Whoever wins the A10 is a bid thief because Dayton was the only team that was expected to get an at-large bid.
So we might get sleet tomorrow ? :)

We really needed to take care of business yesterday. Reality is with the bubble being stronger this past week our chances of taking an L yesterday and dancing were slim. Let’s win today!

Back