Bubble Watch

Bubble games tomorrow:

SHU (-23) v DePaul - SHU will win this game and won't change anything for them
Virginia (-7.5) v Georgia Tech - A loss here would definitely put UVA on the wrong side of the bubble
Villanova (+1) v Creighton - Will be very hard to keep Nova out if they win this one
New Mexico (+3.5) @ Utah State - New Mexico with a chance to pick up a road win against a team in the field
Richmond (PK) @ George Mason - A loss here probably eliminates Richmond from at large contention
USF (-4.5) @ Tulsa - Same as Richmond
Colorado (-8) @ Oregon State - Loss here would make it very difficult for Colorado to play their way in
Providence (+10) v UConn - House money game here for Providence. A loss doesn't hurt but a win likely catapults them into the field.

I don't buy Indiana State or Drake as legit at large threats but some think if they play each other in the Arch Madness finals the loser would be in the at large conversation. Both teams play in the semis tomorrow and a loss and they're NIT bound.

Ready for the game today!

Everything will sort itself out but I would prefer 5th place and a game against Seton Hall. We did have them down by 19. We can beat them but it only matters if we win today.

We are home on Senior Day with a partisan crowd and 20 point favorites. Cheer loud! Let's get this one.

Bubble games tomorrow:

SHU (-23) v DePaul - SHU will win this game and won't change anything for them
Virginia (-7.5) v Georgia Tech - A loss here would definitely put UVA on the wrong side of the bubble
Villanova (+1) v Creighton - Will be very hard to keep Nova out if they win this one
New Mexico (+3.5) @ Utah State - New Mexico with a chance to pick up a road win against a team in the field
Richmond (PK) @ George Mason - A loss here probably eliminates Richmond from at large contention
USF (-4.5) @ Tulsa - Same as Richmond
Colorado (-8) @ Oregon State - Loss here would make it very difficult for Colorado to play their way in
Providence (+10) v UConn - House money game here for Providence. A loss doesn't hurt but a win likely catapults them into the field.

I don't buy Indiana State or Drake as legit at large threats but some think if they play each other in the Arch Madness finals the loser would be in the at large conversation. Both teams play in the semis tomorrow and a loss and they're NIT bound.
I will be keeping an eye on the Colorado-Oregon State game. This is an early opportunity for a certain Oregon State player to help SJU get a win. 😁😉

On ESPN’s College GameDay most panelists had us out as of right now and Jay Bilas took the opportunity to make fun of CRP by using the phrases Coach used in the infamous press conference ie. lack of lateral quickness, most unenjoyable experience etc.

On ESPN’s College GameDay most panelists had us out as of right now and Jay Bilas took the opportunity to make fun of CRP by using the phrases Coach used in the infamous press conference ie. lack of lateral quickness, most unenjoyable experience etc.
We need two more wins or we will not make it.

It’s all jokes until the Big East Tournament is clearly the best tournament on TV next week, and it’s on fox not EShitPN

How is a team about to finish 4th place in a 15 team power 5 conference earning a double bye in the tournament at 12 and 8 not on bubble watch? Metrics smetrics. This is some bullsh*t.

Finishing solo fifth is absolutely crucial for us. SHU locked up their spot in the tournament and our resume doesn’t stack up well against providence (and really doesn’t look good if they beat UConn).

I’m not certain the league gets 6 in. Solo fifth means differentiated ourselves from the pack and it would be hard for a team below us to get the nod without a big showing in the BET. If we lose or providence wins today we need to win 3 in the BET as the ‘play in’ gets against ePaul or Gtown again does nothing for you.

Finishing solo fifth is absolutely crucial for us. SHU locked up their spot in the tournament and our resume doesn’t stack up well against providence (and really doesn’t look good if they beat UConn).

I’m not certain the league gets 6 in. Solo fifth means differentiated ourselves from the pack and it would be hard for a team below us to get the nod without a big showing in the BET. If we lose or providence wins today we need to win 3 in the BET as the ‘play in’ gets against ePaul or Gtown again does nothing for you.
The Big East is considered the second best conference in basketball. The league will get six (or seven) invitations to dance.

The Big East is considered the second best conference in basketball. The league will get six (or seven) invitations to dance.
The big east year in and year out is one of the top 3 if not top conference in division 1. This year is a little different because the top 9 teams got spotted 4 wins.

Also I think we went 5,6,4 in bids the last couple years. The selection committee does not like the new look BE for some reason.

Back