Bubble Watch

only 3 Big East teams in the Tournament shatters my belief that the Big East Conference is a top conference.
We are Metrics wise but we are not a Football Conference. They clearly favored every conference that has football

I guess this is not the time to say we shouldn't have shat the bed from mid-January to mid-February.

Never leave your fate in the hands of the committee.
Pretty much half of our losses came from the 3 BE teams who made it.

Disappointing losses to Michigan and BC

Road conference games to Prov and Xavier.

And a regular season sweep from a team who was 2nd snubbed team.

Honestly at this point the tournament should just include every D1 school. NCAA has always been a joke and continues to be so... Fortunately these holier than thou idiots won't be around much longer.

Motivation for next season. We waited 24 years for this season. 25 for next. For the first time ever I can say this with hope, "there is always next year." F*ck the committee. Next year Rick will give us a team that offers no doubt.

I feel terrible for Joel and the other seniors. They deserved a bid and unfortunately they don't get another shot like we do. Thanks to them for a season of hope, which is something we haven't had in two decades.

Our resume was lackluster, and it was hard for me to ever convince myself we were entitled to a bid. But the committee showing absolutely no consistency about what they valued is more deflating than anything else. BE being treated like the A-10 is a kick in the balls.

Our resume was lackluster, and it was hard for me to ever convince myself we were entitled to a bid. But the committee showing absolutely no consistency about what they valued is more deflating than anything else. BE being treated like the A-10 is a kick in the balls.
Pitt being one of the last 4 out over us was silly, IMO.

They loved the ACC too much.

Shocked the BE got 3 teams. To not AT LEAST have had a 4th just screams message to me; a pretty clear message to the BE IMO, stop with the P6 $hit, get back with the mid majors unless you are clearly head and shoulders good enough to not be ignored. Need to kick up the recruiting/portal and put the scheduling on steroids. And Pitino has to rethink the my teams get better approach going forward, need to come out of the gate kicking a$$. And in no way is that any indictment or even relevant to this year, I just mean that has been his philosophy in the past.

Motivation for next season. We waited 24 years for this season. 25 for next. For the first time ever I can say this with hope, "there is always next year." F*ck the committee. Next year Rick will give us a team that offers no doubt.

I feel terrible for Joel and the other seniors. They deserved a bid and unfortunately they don't get another shot like we do. Thanks to them for a season of hope, which is something we haven't had in two decades.
Sorry, Joel’s performance second half if season a big reason were sitting on the wrong side.

Shocked the BE got 3 teams. To not AT LEAST have had a 4th just screams message to me; a pretty clear message to the BE IMO, stop with the P6 $hit, get back with the mid majors unless you are clearly head and shoulders good enough to not be ignored. Need to kick up the recruiting/portal and put the scheduling on steroids. And Pitino has to rethink the my teams get better approach going forward, need to come out of the gate kicking a$$. And in no way is that any indictment or even relevant to this year, I just mean that has been his philosophy in the past.
The problem is the contradiction. They gave the big east 3 of the top 10 seeds. Including the number one overall.thats not consistent with hating the big east. It’s consistent with being terribly inconsistent

Back