Bubble Watch

We didn’t beat anyone all year except Creighton. I can live with us being out. But the Big East getting 3 teams WITH the defending national champs and #1 overall seed?! They just took a sh*t on our conference because Val and company are complete jokes. That’s why UVA is in.

Seton Hall being left out is criminal.
13-7 in the Big East should've gotten the Hall in. Us and the Hall should've been in.

I probably won't tune into too many games, but I wish ill on the bid stealers and the teams who allowed the bid stealers to beat 'em. Not to mention, all of the MWC teams, Virginia, FAU, Michigan State are lumped into that group as well.

I’m not privy to conference governance stuff but not sure why snub of conference means the commissioner should go. The NCAA definitely disrespected the BE. But, our date was probably sealed with (I) several bad losses, (ii) Losing 8 of 10 including a bunch where we have up double digit second half leads, (iii) Soriano funk that caused the slump (iv) taking two third jf season to gel and (v) RP mouthing off about the NCAA.

On to next year.

Back