Bubble Watch

I mean, I’m gonna stop posting in this thread now, but shouldn’t UConn winning our conference versus every other conference tournament being an absolute shitshow be a prime example of why we should be in?? Not to mention Seton Hall or Providence too?

lol. Someone needs to explain to me why that is…
Per the committee chair in a couple interviews yesterday, they order the at large teams on Saturday afternoon and lock them in on Saturday. Then on Sunday all they do is build the bracket and build contingency brackets based on if Sundays games result in a bid stealers or if one championship winner would be seeded way different than their opponent (Yale/Brown, UAB/Temple)

Per the committee chair in a couple interviews yesterday, they order the at large teams on Saturday afternoon and lock them in on Saturday. Then on Sunday all they do is build the bracket and build contingency brackets based on if Sundays games result in a bid stealers or if one championship winner would be seeded way different than their opponent (Yale/Brown, UAB/Temple)
We were a “lock” yesterday afternoon so we’re good right?

I read that as well.

The highest ranked NET to miss tourney was 33 nc state.

Is it more likely we with Coach P are going to replace them as the highest ranked team not to make it? Or that lunardi and others are overrating some teams and were actually a 10 seed?

Timeline of the last 72 hours:

Thursday PM: “We’re in. 10 seed at worst.”
Friday PM: “Still fine. Dayton worst case.”
Saturday PM: “Dayton best case.”
Sunday: “Might be screwed.”
Typical 4 days in the life of a St. John’s fan.

Back