Bubble Watch

I'd like to give my poster that has caused me the most angst award the last week to.......... Mug Costanza but Mullins Revenge won the season award
Are you saying Mug’s bubble for this award also bursted after MR’s last minute “Hurley is a honorable person” performance?

Are you saying Mug’s bubble for this award also bursted after MR’s last minute “Hurley is a honorable person” performance?
The last week Mullins Revenge's posts about Hurley didn't even cause me angst so I couldn't count them towards my award this week. I flat out wanted to run Mullins Revenge over with my car throw his body into a meat grinder and sell the meat to a taco joint then throw ex lax into the taco joint food processors and let people crap MR out

Defending national champs
2nd best conference
Top overall seed

And they have 3 teams making the tournament?
Ackerman better get her shit together

As much as I hope it is the case I don't understand why "braketologists" have us in over Seton Hall. We lost to them 2x. They had a better conference record, they beat UConn? I think both SJU and Seton Hall deserve to go in. FAU? Colorado? Come on

As much as I hope it is the case I don't understand why "braketologists" have us in over Seton Hall. We lost to them 2x. They had a better conference record, they beat UConn? I think both SJU and Seton Hall deserve to go in. FAU? Colorado? Come on
Seton Hall worries me more than anyone. That said, they had a horrible non-conference strength of schedule and we just blew them out.

Back