Bubble Watch

The only thing giving me a smidge of hope, is that I think it’s a distinct possibility the committee has a conversation about at least needing a 4th Big East team in.

They look at us, SH, and providence… pros and cons to all three teams resumes. But I think everyone in that room would agree it’s a better tournament if we’re the team that goes

Typical 4 days in the life of a St. John’s fan.
Being a fan of only one of the 3 myself, it is kind of funny how similar it is to be a fan of: the Jets, Mets and Redmen.
Note: Islander fans are quickly joining the ranks of the insane suffering.

As others have said, it's hard to believe that, arguably one of the top two or three conferences in the NCAA will only have 3 teams in the tournament. You would also think that knowing the large viewership in the New York metro area and the cache that Pitino brings to the table would only benefit us in case of a close call situation.

While things appear to look gloomy, I'm hopeful that things will work out for us on St Patrick's Day. Fingers crossed for a positive result.

Unfortunate we’re likely to have our highest KenPom finish by over 10 spots in more than 2 decades and we might not even make the tourney

Back