Bubble Watch

Not being a betting person what do these numbers represent?
The 4 above us (- numbers) have a better chance of making it. The + numbers mean you’d be taking a big risk to bet them to make it (+250 means a bet of 100 pays you 250 profit). We are somehow still favored to make it even tho there are 4 teams ahead of us “more favored” to make it, and only 4 hypothetical spots exist.

Only footage I saw of the 2019 watch party was smartphone footage from the back of the room (I think by Mullin's daughter or something- released afterwards). Also, nothing leaked about our inclusion prior. I really don't think CBS reporters not being there means anything.

Alumni......out of curiosity, how do travel arrangements work once a school knows where they are headed. Is it handled by the NCAA or is it the school's responsibility to make flight and lodging arrangements? I am interest because it seems like a lot to assemble in a short amount of time.

Any insight would be appreciate....and perhaps a healthy distraction!
First off it’s all hands on deck at the University on Selection Sunday. AD and all his Senior staff, all of the basketball staff, ticket manager, business manager, equipment manager, Head Trainer are all assembled in a meeting room. As soon as we see where we are going, the ticket manager is contacted by the tournament host ticketing person with amount of tickets and location and prices. We have an allotment that we are required to take. The business manager is contacted by the host tournament rep with details on our hotel and number of rooms/suites being allocated and required to take. Also he will be told of local bus charters in that city as well as the number of complementary rent a cars being given to us with with pick up locations. By this time, a email has been sent to all staff at SJU informing us of all details for the trip, including host sports medicine contacts, hospitals,,pharmacy and walk in clinics, cheer and dance team rules, pre tournament meetings and press conferences, credentials, team travel lists and more. It’s usually about 40 pages of information.
The travel coordinator will contact the official NCAA travel agency and discuss commercial vs charter flights, dates and times of travel. He will send to the travel agency all necessary passenger flight information. He will also send to the team hotel rooming lists, team meal requirements, method of payments. The school pays all up front expenses, except travel and gets a check back from the NCAA post tournament based on number of days on the road times. The ncaa has a set dollar figure (used to be $150-175 per day per person in your travel party). If you take more than the 75 person group, like band and others, that expense is on the University. The number of travel party people and tickets increases as you proceed to regionals.
Equipment manager packs all the gear depending on home vs road assignments. I used to have all my medical bags packed and ready to go right after the Big East Tourney. I would pack about 6 large travel bags with recovery units, Game Ready therapy units, days worth of medical supplies, practice towels and more.
Please feel free to ask any other questions

Only footage I saw of the 2019 watch party was smartphone footage from the back of the room (I think by Mullin's daughter or something- released afterwards). Also, nothing leaked about our inclusion prior. I really don't think CBS reporters not being there means anything.
Damn between that and your Pitt post Jarvis smartphone footage.......

St. John’s Red Storm: 20-13, NET: 32, KenPom: 26​

Quad 1 Record: 4-10, SOR: 46​

Rick Pitino is going dancing. The Red Storm probably underachieved this year, but they still should be one of 68. The win over Creighton is going to go a long way because the nonconference record for St. John’s is weak. Ultimately, there might be a bit of a sweat on Sunday, but the metrics are just good enough.

Prediction: In Dayton as last team in.​

First off it’s all hands on deck at the University on Selection Sunday. AD and all his Senior staff, all of the basketball staff, ticket manager, business manager, equipment manager, Head Trainer are all assembled in a meeting room. As soon as we see where we are going, the ticket manager is contacted by the tournament host ticketing person with amount of tickets and location and prices. We have an allotment that we are required to take. The business manager is contacted by the host tournament rep with details on our hotel and number of rooms/suites being allocated and required to take. Also he will be told of local bus charters in that city as well as the number of complementary rent a cars being given to us with with pick up locations. By this time, a email has been sent to all staff at SJU informing us of all details for the trip, including host sports medicine contacts, hospitals,,pharmacy and walk in clinics, cheer and dance team rules, pre tournament meetings and press conferences, credentials, team travel lists and more. It’s usually about 40 pages of information.
The travel coordinator will contact the official NCAA travel agency and discuss commercial vs charter flights, dates and times of travel. He will send to the travel agency all necessary passenger flight information. He will also send to the team hotel rooming lists, team meal requirements, method of payments. The school pays all up front expenses, except travel and gets a check back from the NCAA post tournament based on number of days on the road times. The ncaa has a set dollar figure (used to be $150-175 per day per person in your travel party). If you take more than the 75 person group, like band and others, that expense is on the University. The number of travel party people and tickets increases as you proceed to regionals.
Equipment manager packs all the gear depending on home vs road assignments. I used to have all my medical bags packed and ready to go right after the Big East Tourney. I would pack about 6 large travel bags with recovery units, Game Ready therapy units, days worth of medical supplies, practice towels and more.
Please feel free to ask any other questions
Do you read anything into the fact that no media is attending today when the bracket is announced?

Bobs Burgers Straws GIF

If there’s a “single CBS camera” allowed in the room then that means there’s a shot they cut to us if there’s good news ;)

Back