Brady Dunlap: Does He Have the Wright Stuff?

Why not use Bill Wennington as a model? His first two seasons were ordinary but by senior year he anchored the best team in SJ history.
That is not bad EXCEPT for two things:
Wennington was ok as a Frosh certainly better than Dunlap was last year.

Secondly going into his Sophmore year, nine year old Larry Wright didn’t have to argue with other ST John’s fans who were counting on Bill to be a major part of the team.

Odd that someone who seemingly believes that nearly everything has something to do with skin color believes that this thing here has nothing to do with that. Beause I think it has everything to do with that.

Every great white stiff Saint John's has wheeled out since since Paul Berwanger was lauded by racially conscious fans as the next big thing: Frank Gilroy. Terry Bross. Hempel. Shurina. Brust. Baldi. Luyk. Lyson. Muto. The great Heath Orvis. Cavataio. Phil Wait. According to lawmanfan, the marvelous Tomas Jasilionistien. M Bourgault. Fred Hooper. Frederico F'ing Mussini. Omar Alibegovickowich. D Caraher. And now Brady Dunlap, so far something of a nothing, for whom the red and white club is currently making white, because he is that at least and by that I mean white

The Caucasian players SJ has had post Mullin in order: Werdann, Tim Doyle and Phil Missere. That's not a long list unless I'm missing someone. That's not a lot to for the red and WHITES to root for.

tl;dr I stand wit
Wow, someone who doesn't even know me is going to comment on my beliefs. You can't make this shit up. Have a Blessed Day.

Not sure why this thread (somewhat) devolved. But, as I have said, Dunlap was a fairly highly recruited kid who, if he does not make an impact this year, probably will have to move on. So, let's just let it play out and we'll see. IDT there's any need for the racial discussion stuff.

False narrative. There is just one guy that doesn’t like either.

Dunlap could be an absolute killer. The upperclassman version of Dunlap will be on teams that make deep runs and I hope that’s here.

View attachment 2931
I didn’t hate Jenkins and don’t hate Dunlap.

Thought Jenkins had the ball too much and shot too much especially early. He was clearly the best player on an ill conceived and mismatched team.

Dunlap is just not nearly as good as many on here claiming and if he is being counted on as anything more than the 9th or 10th man THIS SEASON then we are in trouble.

Odd that someone who seemingly believes that nearly everything has something to do with skin color believes that this thing here has nothing to do with that. Beause I think it has everything to do with that.

Every great white stiff Saint John's has wheeled out since since Paul Berwanger was lauded by racially conscious fans as the next big thing: Frank Gilroy. Terry Bross. Hempel. Shurina. Brust. Baldi. Luyk. Lyson. Muto. The great Heath Orvis. Cavataio. Phil Wait. According to lawmanfan, the marvelous Tomas Jasilionistien. M Bourgault. Fred Hooper. Frederico F'ing Mussini. Omar Alibegovickowich. D Caraher. And now Brady Dunlap, so far something of a nothing, for whom the red and white club is currently making white, because he is that at least and by that I mean white

The Caucasian players SJ has had post Mullin in order: Werdann, Tim Doyle and Phil Missere. That's not a long list unless I'm missing someone. That's not a lot to for the red and WHITES to root for.

tl;dr I stand with Larry
Every player you listed after Brust was post Mullin and both Brust and Hemple were enrolled but sitting out as transfers.

Wow, someone who doesn't even know me is going to comment on my beliefs. You can't make this shit up. Have a Blessed Day.

We've never met but I've been reading your posts for 15 years and you're not exactly a conundrum wrapped in a riddle inside a nesting doll of enigma. I know almost exactly what you think and why.

You have a good day as well.

if he is being counted on as anything more than the 9th or 10th man THIS SEASON then we are in trouble.
Not sure what everyone else thinks, but I think he's the 8th man as of right now, and that's only because I feel like Pitino is going to give Glover and Liotopoulos the Wilcher/Dunlap treatment at the beginning of the year. Dunlap needs to bring it to play a lot at end of season. An extra 20 lbs. wouldn't hurt either.

The big thing is that I think we can run and press whole game, so second unit guys will feel like they played a lot.

That has no place racism . Lost should be deleted
Not sure if you are but the OP clearly joking.
But is a stereotype racist if it is for something positive?

I understand getting offended if it is attached to a negative. For instance back in the day I had hops. So I can see how that white men can’t jump stuff would be offensive if you were the sensitive type. Luckily I am not that type so I enjoyed the movie in particular Rosie Perez boobs.

But I guess a better example would be if you assumed every hillbilly would like to rape Ned Beatty. I am sure that would offend some hillbilly’s and rightly so.

But back to the positive stereotypes, would Dunlap get offended if people claim he can shoot because he is white? Would Billy Singleton or Anthony Glover get offended if people said they could jump?

Last edited:
Not sure if you are but the OP clearly joking.
But is a stereotype racist if it is for something positive?

I understand getting offended if it is attached to a negative. For instance back in the day I had hops. So I can see how that white men can’t jump stuff would be offensive if you were the sensitive type. Luckily I am not that type so I enjoyed the movie in particular Rosie Perez boobs.

But I guess a better example would be if you assumed every hillbilly would like to rape Ned Beatty. I am sure that would offend some hillbilly’s and rightly so.

But back to the positive stereotypes, would Dunlap get offended if people claim he can shoot because he is white? Would Billy Singleton or Anthony Glover get offended if people said they could jump?
Clearly joking would mean lol kr
Smiley face I was not joking and find it disgusting . Even your reply about Ned Beatty is disgustingly. It's disgusting and no place for it . End of story

Clearly joking would mean lol kr
Smiley face I was not joking and find it disgusting . Even your reply about Ned Beatty is disgustingly. It's disgusting and no place for it . End of story
Wow I am guessing njfan not from around the shore. Way too uptight. Or had a canoe trip go terribly awry.

Back