Boston College, Sun., Dec. 10, 4:30p, ESPNU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post vs Soriano is a great matchup.

BC is a tough team this year. Their losses were competitive games against good teams like Colorado St/NC St

Glad this game is in NY. Hope for a solid crowd and a good win
Unfortunately I have heard that the crowd is expected to be 5,000 at the most. If that.

I’m not expecting a good crowd unfortunately and I was on campus today and they are offering free bus rides to Barclays to students. I wasn’t going to go because the trains suck but if I use my 1992 student ID taken after the JPODs Gantry’s loss to Tulane when I’m bloated I think I can still pass for student if I wear a puffy jacket and a hat
Not a good crowd, no. Maybe 5,000.

BC has played a Mike Anderson level non-conference schedule…
Not sure I agree with that. They have played #13 ranked Colorado State which is a helluva lot higher ranked than anyone we have played, NC State & Richmond all solid teams. You could argue it's not as good as schedule we've played but it is definitely not a CMA schedule.

I think we just have to rule out Barclays on the future. It’s just not a good place to play IMO. I’ll give UBS a chance although I’m a full on give me Chinese food with more msg please
I think Barclays would be fine if it was included with season tickets and against a decent opponent. For example, if we had one of the conference games there instead of CA (Xavier), I bet we could draw a decent crowd. But overall, I hope we just stick to MSG—I think you lose “home court” advantage with 3+ “home courts”

I think Barclays would be fine if it was included with season tickets and against a decent opponent. For example, if we had one of the conference games there instead of CA (Xavier), I bet we could draw a decent crowd. But overall, I hope we just stick to MSG—I think you lose “home court” advantage with 3+ “home courts”
As I think the I’m biggest carnesseca complainer after Lavin left I’m going to shake the works up with the statement I’d rather go to Carnesseca than Barclays :)

I’m not expecting a good crowd unfortunately and I was on campus today and they are offering free bus rides to Barclays to students. I wasn’t going to go because the trains suck but if I use my 1992 student ID taken after the JPODs Gantry’s loss to Tulane when I’m bloated I think I can still pass for student if I wear a puffy jacket and a hat
Do that, spike up your hair and drive your IROC-Z. You’ll blend right in.

As I think the I’m biggest carnesseca complainer after Lavin left I’m going to shake the works up with the statement I’d rather go to Carnesseca than Barclays :)
Agree completely

ubs games I get the train out of Bethpage Easy trip Barclays not so much

why wasn’t this game included in our season ticket package?

I went to a couple of concerts at Barclays and hate the place. As for CA, I'm right there with you. As I said to David Russell 2 days ago "I may never attend another game there in my life". Just way too uncomfortable for this old, banged-up body of mine.

Could be wrong but I believe this is a quadruple header which would explain why it’s not included for season ticket holders.

I went to a couple of concerts at Barclays and hate the place. As for CA, I'm right there with you. As I said to David Russell 2 days ago "I may never attend another game there in my life". Just way too uncomfortable for this old, banged-up body of mine.
Yes like the drive to Carnesecca
But we’re in section 2. Seat backs. Ng

so mehh on Barclays... Sunken Court is kinda interesting... but feels like it was built for non-bball priority...

Also- sitting in the Upper Level might be one of the more intimidating feats I've performed... esp after a couple beers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back