Boston College, Sun., Dec. 10, 4:30p, ESPNU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quinten Post is a legit big. Good footwork for a 7’, plus a nice perimeter game.

Joel is going to play more minutes against the best 20-25 college centers as anyone in the country this season. Great experience

Post vs Soriano is a great matchup.

BC is a tough team this year. Their losses were competitive games against good teams like Colorado St/NC St

Glad this game is in NY. Hope for a solid crowd and a good win
Plenty of BC alums in NY as well, but agree.

I’ll be there. Looking forward to the team taking the bad taste out of my mouth from the Michigan game.

BC better than normal, but still not as good as Utah. If St. John’s is a legit tourney team, this is a game they win in NY, even without Luis
Not as good as Utah, but likely a worse matchup. Utah was big and slow and that favors us all day.

BC had a few relatively smaller guards, including a 6’2 PG that has started for 3 years.

I expect Pitino to do Hall of Fame things like he did going into WV to make sure the guys are completely motivated. That might mean smacking Joel in front of the whole team for having the nerve to miss one jumper on the season since he clearly feels Joel is the only one that can take it.

Quinten Post is a legit big. Good footwork for a 7’, plus a nice perimeter game.

Joel is going to play more minutes against the best 20-25 college centers as anyone in the country this season. Great experience
Was thinking the same thing - Joel has had some good tests to prep him for BE play- hes seen some talented opposition between Dayton/Utah/WVU/MIch

I remember like it was yesterdy being at Barclay's watching D'lo miss what would have been a game winning free throw because an opponent was distracting him at the line and Oblockpa grabbing a key rebound late but instead of just holding the ball throws it at the arena ceiling because he had smoked a blunt at halftime turning the ball and the game over to Penn state costing Hollywood a tournament bid by the slimmest of margins possible. Let's not have Deja vu.

Looking forward to seeing the Johnnies Sunday which will be my first time seeing a game at Barclays. I've seen parts of two BC games, they are not a bad team at all; I don't care what Kenpom says I know Rick will have our guys ready for a tough game.

I'd expect this to be very sparsely attended, particularly since it's not in the season ticket package. hopefully pitino doesn't let them keep making this mistake over and over again with barclays
I think someone said that for NET ranking purposes, this game is considered a home game for us. That's a joke if our season ticket holders aren't automatically in on this game.

I’m not expecting a good crowd unfortunately and I was on campus today and they are offering free bus rides to Barclays to students. I wasn’t going to go because the trains suck but if I use my 1992 student ID taken after the JPODs Gantry’s loss to Tulane when I’m bloated I think I can still pass for student if I wear a puffy jacket and a hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back