Around the Big East

Patrick Ewing just needs to step down. He's ruining his Georgetown legacy at this point. He gave it a good try, got him 1 BE tournament championship, kids obviously aren't responding to him these past 2 years, high turnover every year, and trouble beating mid/low major teams, it's time to hang it up.
Or trade him to Orlando...

Patrick Ewing just needs to step down. He's ruining his Georgetown legacy at this point. He gave it a good try, got him 1 BE tournament championship, kids obviously aren't responding to him these past 2 years, high turnover every year, and trouble beating mid/low major teams, it's time to hang it up.
i actually feel really bad for ewing.

i loved him as a knick so i think that has a lot to with it.

i know he badly wanted to be a head coach. was an assistant for many years. was passed up plenty of times.

will always remember the bryant gumble interview after he got that gtown job. ewing shed tears as gumble went thru the list of negative reasons many had said he wouldn't get a head coaching job.

Term: 6 seasons, ending April 4, 2023

Salary: Annual base salary of $2.6 million. The base salary increases by $200,000 for the 2018-19 season, and $200,000 annually thereafter until the 2022-23 season for a total guaranteed base salary of $18.6 million.

Feel bad for that...

Creighton fought back from the dominating presence of Arizona’s powerful, large center..Oumar Ballo and his 30 points, but came up short.
81 to 79
Butler played worse in first half than the more highly rated Tennessee, playing merely awful. Winner likely will be the team to keep turnovers under 25.

Back