Around the Big East

The freshmen 7’2 big, Clingan, for Uconn is gonna be harder to deal with next year than sanogo is. Good god.

Uconn running away up 20.

After watching everyone play at least a meaningful game, I think Johnnies are the 3rd best team right now in BE....

1. Creighton
2. UConn
3. St. John's
4. Xavier
5. Seton Hall

6. Marquette
7. Villanova
8. Butler
9. Providence
10. DePaul

11. Georgetown

After watching everyone play at least a meaningful game, I think Johnnies are the 3rd best team right now in BE....

1. Creighton
2. UConn
3. St. John's
4. Xavier
5. Seton Hall

6. Marquette
7. Villanova
8. Butler
9. Providence
10. DePaul

11. Georgetown
I would switch Butler and Marquette and probably keep everything else the same.

I would switch Butler and Marquette and probably keep everything else the same.
Maybe I’m still brainwashed from years of greatness, but I ain’t counting Nova out and will be shocked if they aren’t a top 3 or top 5 BE team. If Moore returns healthy he is the best player in the league IMO. And the freshman is easily the highest rated NBA prospect in the BE projected as a one and done, which tells me he is the goods. Those two guys combined with Dixon, Slater and Daniels rivals Creighton as the top starting 5 in the league.

Well the refs certainly have lost a level of reverence for the the nova program. Don’t hate to see that. Don’t know anything about this Portland team except seeing them these last two days. If they’re 80% of this they’re a pretty damn good team. Nova drops to 2-4 and an even deeper hole.

Villanova now has 4 losses (and counting) in the month of November. I understand Moore is injured, but damn. It has sunk in that Jay Wright ain’t walking through that door.

As I read the posts concerning Villanova and Kyle Neptuneover the past few days, I can't help but LMAO. I can remember when some on this board wanted St John's to hire him, SMFH.

Where is my friend MJ Maher when I need him, lol.

Yeah, Nova isn’t looking good. But I’ll wait till they get their guys back to see where they’re at. And, a down year isn’t a big deal but a prolonged Nova decline wouldn’t be good for the conference.

Back