Around the Big East

From a grounded hoops guy

I'll put Seton Hall head of Nova and Butler, despite the "unproven" roster compared to those two teams. Sha will get that team going on some level and they have some nice young talented pieces they will need to maximize for a year before a few of them probably leave. Also would be shocked if Gtown with its talent is not better in year 2 under Cooley.

It should be a decent schedule, but we're the only team in the league with a blank in the Road column.

Throw in the fact that they count the Big East Tournament has home games for us (and neutral for everyone) and our path to the NCAA Tournament is going to be slightly more difficult than most of the other top 7 or so teams in this league.

It should be a decent schedule, but we're the only team in the league with a blank in the Road column.

Throw in the fact that they count the Big East Tournament has home games for us (and neutral for everyone) and our path to the NCAA Tournament is going to be slightly more difficult than most of the other top 7 or so teams in this league.
I think the Big East Tournament being a home game should be addressed by the school With the NCAA. The location is our perennial location and it has obviously shown us no benefit. It should actually be treated separately from regular season games and marked a neutral site for all. In addition, sju does not pick the site, it is picked by the league. That nonsense rule should end because we have obviously drawn little benefit and only negative outcomes from it.

I think the Big East Tournament being a home game should be addressed by the school With the NCAA. The location is our perennial location and it has obviously shown us no benefit. It should actually be treated separately from regular season games and marked a neutral site for all. In addition, sju does not pick the site, it is picked by the league. That nonsense rule should end because we have obviously drawn little benefit and only negative outcomes from it.
Happen to agree BE T games shouldn't count as home games for us as tickets are distributed evenly to all the schools so how can that be deemed a home court advantage?

I think we should petition the NCAA regarding MSG as NOT being Home Game
The evidence should be presented by affidavits and publications that UCONN calls MSG “ their Home away from Home .”
If we are to be judged a Home Court for BET , so should UCONN.

The evidence should be presented by affidavits and publications that UCONN calls MSG “ their Home away from Home .”
I am very cynical regarding arrogant bureaucracies, so in my humble opinion, wins will get it done; petitions, not so much.

Over the years, SYR, Duke and Yukon seemed to play as many games there as we did, it is like a multi-purpose room.

Back