Around the Big East

Or he is recruiting them to follow him wherever he ends up.
Yeah could be but that would be very shady and ultimately counter productive. Probably a recruiting violation as well.

I am going to use a visit alloted to Providence and their Zoom call so I can recruit a kid to another school....

Yeah could be but that would be very shady and ultimately counter productive. Probably a recruiting violation as well.

I am going to use a visit alloted to Providence and their Zoom call so I can recruit a kid to another school....
Shady yes, but unfortunately some scenarios play out that way.

Not recruit to another school while still employed at said school but develop a personal relationship with the player and that you'd like him to play for you and if the timing of the decision is right it has happened before.

Xavier very lucky to have a coach like Sean Miller back in the fold for a second time. They were trending up after their players bonded and won the NIT last year, despite the departure of Travis Steele. Add Miller and Souley Boum and presto, sweet 16 one season later.

Such a bad look by Georgetown. I am not against coaches leaving for other jobs. However it is a bad look when you are hiring coaches away from partner schools. It happens in other conferences but doesn't make it right there either. Unless of course a coach gets fired and is picked up by another program in conference.

Such a bad look by Georgetown. I am not against coaches leaving for other jobs. However it is a bad look when you are hiring coaches away from partner schools. It happens in other conferences but doesn't make it right there either. Unless of course a coach gets fired and is picked up by another program in conference.

Very rarely happens, and has never happened before in the Big East's 44 years. PC is about to become DePaul or Butler, all because Georgetown felt his 3 Tournament wins in 17 years were worth making him the 3rd highest paid coach and destroying their conference partner. Will be very telling if Val isn't at the press conference today.

Back