Around the Big East

I'm real sick of even these announces talking s* and disrespecting us "oh their second home." No, MSG is ST. John's home and it's time to reclaim our turf.

I'd go with you next year to games at MSG, lol I went with my dad years ago to a SJU Cuse game at MSG. We sat in the 300s, with all Syracuse fan all around us, in the 2nd half when they were starting to pull away they started chanting SU, I was fuming and I chanted with S-U-C-K, lol my dad heard me, and he told me to shutup. I don't give a crap though.

Trust me I try real hard to hold back even when sober, if I drank I'd snap lol, so I wouldn't drink.

Edit: Does anyone think the announces disrespect us on purpose, you gotta think that they know some SJU's fans are watching.
I guess they just don't care.

Every SJU fan should feel very disrespected by that

Last edited:
Any predictions on BE seeds?

Marquette has to be 2, I suspect UCONN 3 and Xavier 4, Creighton 6, PC 9?

It is pretty disgusting to quit on your team like Whitemore just did. There are 10 other guys on the team busting their butts. If you are really that concerned about getting injured he shouldn't do anything athletic until he gets to the league or he should have just went to the G league instead of the charade of playing in college.

It is pretty disgusting to quit on your team like Whitemore just did. There are 10 other guys on the team busting their butts. If you are really that concerned about getting injured he shouldn't do anything athletic until he gets to the league or he should have just went to the G league instead of the charade of playing in college.
Would never fault a kid for choosing to not risk millions and millions of dollars by getting injured playing in the worthless NIT.

That's essentially what the NIT is, glorified pick up games.
I agree with you that the NIT is not that important. But to sit out of any game your TEAM plays is quitting on them. He shouldn't have even enrolled in school. He should have walked away from the team when he was injured. They basically weren't going anywhere.

Character is something teams look at and he is not someone I want on my TEAM. It's a ME FIRST move and it sickens me.

College football players skip meaningless post season bowl games frequently.

Now a college basketball player skips a meaningless post season games.

No big deal, especially if he is going into the draft.

I agree with you that the NIT is not that important. But to sit out of any game your TEAM plays is quitting on them. He shouldn't have even enrolled in school. He should have walked away from the team when he was injured. They basically weren't going anywhere.

Character is something teams look at and he is not someone I want on my TEAM. It's a ME FIRST move and it sickens me.
The current NBA has no affiliation with character. Characters yes, character no

Back