Around College Basketball

Oh low blow😂!! It didn’t help that one of my players got hurt at the start of the game and another was a pre-game scratch.

Actually haven’t had a beer in months. Not on the wagon as Scotch, Whiskey and Bourbon are still friends of mine. Helped me to get slimmer and healthier.

The team name was the name of my intramural football team that won back to back Championships (one in OT and one on the last play of the game) while I was a Student at St. John’s.

True, but Meyers was declared doubtful on Saturday and if you had just put in Zay Flowers you would have won, but more importantly Maher would have lost. o_O I'm looking at a loss this week to Dylan and wanted to stretch my lead leading margin. Also would have been good if Jr. could have beaten Sr. :ROFLMAO:

Now let's see if Josh can resurrect Amari for you.

True, but Meyers was declared doubtful on Saturday and if you had just put in Zay Flowers you would have won, but more importantly Maher would have lost. o_O I'm looking at a loss this week to Dylan and wanted to stretch my lead leading margin. Also would have been good if Jr. could have beaten Sr. :ROFLMAO:

I went all P Diddy and put something in SJU85's cigar before he set his lineup that messed him up bad. Almost as bad as Norm Roberts coaching at St Johns ( keeping the thread on topic about College Basketball )

Trust me, I am killing myself over not starting Flowers.

NIL pressure is likely a variable and likely Bennett’s deliberate style of play is not conducive to portal mania success.

NIL pressure is likely a variable and likely Bennett’s deliberate style of play is not conducive to portal mania success.
Still he had already dealt with the portal for this year. Seems awful odd to retire now (meaning right before the season starts). I hope it isn't a health issue. Maybe he's trying to preserve this redshirt?

Back