Around College Basketball

This team shot 111 3 point shots and NO 2 point shots. They scored 124 points and shot 51.1% in the second half.

Well this provides some needed perspective regarding Storr's playing time. I would also wager that those 33 freshmen getting 20 minutes a game and the 15 freshmen averaging double digits scoring, are almost all top 40 players and up.

Post this in the Storr playing time thread so that Larry Wright can see it.

Well this provides some needed perspective regarding Storr's playing time. I would also wager that those 33 freshmen getting 20 minutes a game and the 15 freshmen averaging double digits scoring, are almost all top 40 players and up.

Post this in the Storr playing time thread so that Larry Wright can see it.
Before id claim to know whether or not this tells one side of the story or the other regarding Storr, id want to know where his 12.5 minutes compare to the rest of the top 100. Really 50-150 would be best.

20 minutes is sort of an arbitrary number too. I’d like him to get a more or a look but don’t think he needs to average close to 20 min to accomplish that.

Before id claim to know whether or not this tells one side of the story or the other regarding Storr, id want to know where his 12.5 minutes compare to the rest of the top 100. Really 50-150 would be best.

20 minutes is sort of an arbitrary number too. I’d like him to get a more or a look but don’t think he needs to average close to 20 min to accomplish that.
Fair enough. In the end though, I think Storr's minutes will increase as the season goes along. CMA always plays his best players unless they are in the doghouse.

Bama comes from 15 down in the second half to defeat unbeaten number 1 Houston on the road 71-65 in as physical a game as you will see. Everyone on Houston is built like Wusu. Bama played with 4 freshmen on the court down the stretch.

Bama comes from 15 down in the second half to defeat unbeaten number 1 Houston on the road 71-65 in as physical a game as you will see. Everyone on Houston is built like Wusu. Bama played with 4 freshmen on the court down the stretch.
I guess you have ample time to get into Crimson Tide hoops since your football season is essentially over. 😀

Back