2024-2025 Schedule

Was there chatter of a possible charity game with old friend Kevin Keatts and NC State in Raleigh?
Either way I’d prefer a home/home with the Wolfpack in the future.

Was there chatter of a possible charity game with old friend Kevin Keatts and NC State in Raleigh?
Either way I’d prefer a home/home with the Wolfpack in the future.
Yes but don’t know what same of it yay or nay

For the exhibition game on campus, this might be my layback day in terms of leading the chants. Might follow the cheer team for this game only.

For the exhibition game on campus, this might be my layback day in terms of leading the chants. Might follow the cheer team for this game only.
cmon man!- this game is your "Warm-Up" too.... dont hold back- get those vocals prepped....new chants... new trolling... we aint effin around this year....

grab your boys- pre-game - come in hot....

11/21 - St. John's vs Baylor will be the first game at 7pm

the next day consolation game at 7pm followed by championship game at 9:30 for those trying to get ahead of dinner plans and reservations
Good. That means will have the extra 2+ hours rest on the back-to-back. Coaches do value that.

11/21 - St. John's vs Baylor will be the first game at 7pm

the next day consolation game at 7pm followed by championship game at 9:30 for those trying to get ahead of dinner plans and reservations
love the evening starts to allow great deal of beach time. So looking forward to it.

Is there an existing thread for the Baha Mar? Would like to see some thoughts on hotels.

Back