2024/2025 Roster

given the Watkins smoke... new lineup creation would be fun to see:
Kadary / Luis / Scott / Watkins / Zuby.... deflections galore...

like 99% of the board... im Team Smith Day 1 Starter/Leader....

I was just intrigued by above combo...

Anyone care to assess or comment on the status of our Sophomore PG/SG ?

In light of the signings of Richmond and Smith , it’s natural to think the young man and his parents might want to consider other ports of Call?
He has enormous potential talent and is RP going to anchor him to the Bench as he did last year ? Tell him , he will start next Year ?
Like he told him he would start this year ?

Of course , RP might have already met with Sim and Parents and worked it all out ?

Or not? What’s the inside story on this ?

Anyone care to assess or comment on the status of our Sophomore PG/SG ?

In light of the signings of Richmond and Smith , it’s natural to think the young man and his parents might want to consider other ports of Call?
He has enormous potential talent and is RP going to anchor him to the Bench as he did last year ? Tell him , he will start next Year ?
Like he told him he would start this year ?

Of course , RP might have already met with Sim and Parents and worked it all out ?

Or not? What’s the inside story on this ?
Do you get paid by the question mark?😄

Wilcher seems like he has the right attitude and his father was openly celebrating the transfer acquisitions. I think there’s nothing to worry about. Even with max minutes from smith and Kadary, there are plenty of minutes for a 6’4 guard assuming he is ready to play. And if he’s not, that’s a wilcher issue IMO.

Wilcher was never going from 9 mpg as a freshman to 25-30 mpg and the lead guard as a sophomore. I'd expect his minutes to double and his role to increase significantly this year. If in another year Pitino brings in a bunch of stud guards in the portal that would play over him than sure, maybe then Wilcher thinks about his options. But no sense in debating that hypothetical at this time.

Back