2024/2025 Roster

When are the Euro’s coming?
As previously reported in the recruiting session for Lefty, the “FIBAU18 tournament runs from 07/31-08/03 so we won't be seeing Lefty in Queens until late Summer.”

As for Prey, it was reported I believe on this thread, that Pitino was not happy that Prey wasn’t here yet since he has no summer playing commitments. So at this point I don’t think anyone here knows.

Last edited:
As previously reported in the recruiting session for Lefty, the “FIBAU18 tournament runs from 07/31-08/03 so we won't be seeing Lefty in Queens until late Summer.”

As for Prey, it was reported I believe on this thread, that Pitino was not happy that Prey wasn’t here yet since he has no summer playing commitments. So at this point I don’t think anyone here knows.
Zach told me today he heard early August for Prey

He's in the top 8, probably top 6, in a roster built to run and he will go at with two very talented guards in practice every day.

It's a great spot for a kid who needed seasoning and seemingly has patience.

To your point about being seasoned. I believe Pitinos mentorship of Wilcher is key here. To be able to convince a kid that bringing in two very talented guards and have him believe that he will be an important part of the team is great coaching. Most kids would have felt slighted for being recruited over and left the program.

Richmond avg 32.7 minutes and Smith averaged 29.5 min at respective schools last year.

Even if we looked at last year Pitino's favorite Jenkins only averaged 30.7.

Even if these guys play those same minutes here, still leaves 18-20 minutes for Wilcher in only a 2 guard lineup and possibly more in 3 man rotation. Lefty the Greek could chip into that but not expecting much especially as we've seen freshman struggle with Pitino and doesn't help that Lefty is missing time learning under Pitino.

Last edited:
Back