2024/2025 Roster

As far as RJ Luis goes, he was obviously one of those severe cases and there are often different causes for shin splints pain. Could be due to right muscle fascia, periosteum or both. Providing they identified the problem, it is certainly curative. If they fixed the problem, a healthy RJ Luis is going to be nasty because u don’t think he’s ever been truly healthy and his pain has probably severely limited his potential until this point.

As far as RJ Luis goes, he was obviously one of those severe cases and there are often different causes for shin splints pain. Could be due to right muscle fascia, periosteum or both. Providing they identified the problem, it is certainly curative. If they fixed the problem, a healthy RJ Luis is going to be nasty because u don’t think he’s ever been truly healthy and his pain has probably severely limited his potential until this point.

Certainly contributed to his lack of lateral movement 🙄

Figured this would be a good place to post this. The success Daniss is having got me thinking. We have our best roster in a very long time. I’m curious who everyone thinks is the best nba prospect on the team this year. It’s a long off season so was thinking about this the other day and it was tough for me to pick one. I rank them as the following:
1. Richmond - NBA size and court vision. IF (big if) he can add a consistent 3 pointer I think he gets drafted in 2nd round.
2. RJ - NBA size and athleticism. He needs to get better defensively and add more reliable jump shot but he has the raw skills to be late first/early second. He has larger gap to be there with is why I put KR first.
3. Sim - the gap between the top 2 I think is pretty decent but Sim has good size and showed an improved shot. He will have to take a monster jump from a part time player to NBA prospect but has some tools to do so.

Figured this would be a good place to post this. The success Daniss is having got me thinking. We have our best roster in a very long time. I’m curious who everyone thinks is the best nba prospect on the team this year. It’s a long off season so was thinking about this the other day and it was tough for me to pick one. I rank them as the following:
1. Richmond - NBA size and court vision. IF (big if) he can add a consistent 3 pointer I think he gets drafted in 2nd round.
2. RJ - NBA size and athleticism. He needs to get better defensively and add more reliable jump shot but he has the raw skills to be late first/early second. He has larger gap to be there with is why I put KR first.
3. Sim - the gap between the top 2 I think is pretty decent but Sim has good size and showed an improved shot. He will have to take a monster jump from a part time player to NBA prospect but has some tools to do so.
I think we are going to be ridiculously loaded this year. We have 2 full 1-4 positions that could start at top 40 D1 schools. I’ve never seen this level of talent at SJU. Kadary Richmond PG a possible Wooden candidate may not start at PG. We have an absurd level of talent and athleticism this year and it seems for the first time since the Artest and Postell days, blue chip talent but not just in the first 5 or 6 like back then.

Back