2024/2025 Roster

The truth is that none of us can figure out the minutes amongst 13 players is crazy. It’s usually relatively obvious. We are straight loaded. We should have been in the tourney last year but we are 3-times more talented this year. It’s not close. I think we are blue-blood style talented this year and have the coach to match. Buckle-up.

Kadary alone is near unstoppable last year if he had more talent around him. Put guys lie Daivin, Luis, Dunlap, Wilcher, Glover and so many others around him and it’s kinda blowing my mind away. I think we will play smaller than most think this year because our plethora of wing talent this year.

We have a lot of raw bigs and I think they will be used much more situationally. Prey will grab minutes soon because of his prowess and fast break ability and solid finish g skills. Very excited

I expect big things from Richmond and Smith. I am really intrigued by Wilcher. He is now through his Freshman year. You can see the talent but he hadn’t quite figured it out last season. Pitino was rightfully tough on him. I think he knows this kid has the goods. I think he will take a big jump this year. Very important to our success.

I expect big things from Richmond and Smith. I am really intrigued by Wilcher. He is now through his Freshman year. You can see the talent but he hadn’t quite figured it out last season. Pitino was rightfully tough on him. I think he knows this kid has the goods. I think he will take a big jump this year. Very important to our success.
He’s a real wild card now. If he makes a jump to a legitimate starter/6th man caliber then our ceiling raises quite a bit. And I don’t think it’s much of a stretch that he could get there this year.

Last edited:
I fully expect Wilcher and Dunlap to make massive jumps. That’s what top sophomores do.

To me, adding Smith and Scott gave us the ability to finally play a Pitino style game of basketball. The other guys just added to it.

Kadary alone is near unstoppable last year if he had more talent around him. Put guys lie Daivin, Luis, Dunlap, Wilcher, Glover and so many others around him and it’s kinda blowing my mind away. I think we will play smaller than most think this year because our plethora of wing talent this year.

We have a lot of raw bigs and I think they will be used much more situationally. Prey will grab minutes soon because of his prowess and fast break ability and solid finish g skills. Very excited
Unless he force feeds someone the Conway minutes I think the main 8 is pretty easy and the 10 who will get early season minutes is also pretty easy to figure out as well.

Is your 8th glover or Brady. We’re dying to know.

In no particular order
Ayo, Maker, Lefty 11-13
Vince, Brady, Glover 8-10?
Unless Lefty shows he can be physically ready and can knock down threes then yes he will be with Maker and Ayo on bench. To me Lefty has best potential to get Conway odd mins at odd time treatment.

Yes on 8-10 guys to start season. Yes predicting Glover forces himself into 9 man rotation once BE starts and Dunlap falls back into Conway mins replacing Lefty.

Unless Lefty shows he can be physically ready and can knock down threes then yes he will be with Maker and Ayo on bench. To me Lefty has best potential to get Conway odd mins at odd time treatment.

Yes on 8-10 guys to start season. Yes predicting Glover forces himself into 9 man rotation once BE starts and Dunlap falls back into Conway mins replacing Lefty.
Ok so you got Vince as part of the easy top 8? I’m not sure I think he finishes top 8 in minutes.

Scott is interesting to me because he’s never played at a fast pace before. He seems to fit like a glove around the other guys we have and has the ability to standout defensively. In the half court I think he’ll be an invaluable weapon on both ends. You would think he’s got the physical tools to be a weapon in a fast paced offensive system but it’s something he hasn’t really gotten a chance to be a part of so it’s a little bit of a mystery.

Scott is interesting to me because he’s never played at a fast pace before. He seems to fit like a glove around the other guys we have and has the ability to standout defensively. In the half court I think he’ll be an invaluable weapon on both ends. You would think he’s got the physical tools to be a weapon in a fast paced offensive system but it’s something he hasn’t really gotten a chance to be a part of so it’s a little bit of a mystery.
I'm hoping for some of what Glenn Taylor brought, but with more confidence shooting from deep.

Guards - Smith, Kadary, Wilcher, Glover
Wings - Luis, Scott, Dunlap
Bigs - Zuby, Prey, Vince

I think that's the 10-man rotation, but not expecting more than 10 mpg from Glover and 15 mpg or so from Dunlap/Vince. Lefty, Maker, Ayo all on the bench.

Back