2024/2025 Roster

I figure with lack of inside scorer and knockdown shooter going to look to push and get easy baskets which will increase asst.

Jackson and Rowan 13.5
Cain and Brown averaged 11
So it happened once in our history and it was the year we had the ncaa leader in assists?

4.4 assists for Rowan?! That’s impressive as hell as I’ve never once heard mention on an sju boards about him as a passer.

So it happened once in our history and it was the year we had the ncaa leader in assists?

4.4 assists for Rowan?! That’s impressive as hell as I’ve never once heard mention on an sju boards about him as a passer.
He was a good entry passer which this board loves lol. He would have been much more fondly remembered if there had been 3 point line his senior year.
As far as assists, Berry was on team.

Rowan was under rated (as much as you can be averaging 14.2 ppg). Everyone remembers the baseline pull up jumper he hit that gave us our only lead in the 1986 BE Championship game (with the win secured by Walter Berry’s block of Pearl’s running one handed at the buzzer), but no one (or just a few) remembers how really good and solid he was all around for that team. If you haven’t already, listen to Part I of the Podcast with Alumni Hall who gives you some insights on Rowan. Everyone knows Walter was the truth, but he had a strong supporting cast that took care of business.

I am bored
Zuby 7.0 ppg 7.0 rpg 1 bpg
Scott 7.5 ppg 5.7 rpg
Luis 15.4 ppg 4.5 rpg
Richmond 15.7 ppg 7.0 rpg 5.0 apg 1st team BE
Smith 12.7 ppg 7.2 apg 5.7 rpg 2nd team BE

Iwuchukwu (needs a nickname if gets any run, last time I type out his name) 4.2 ppg 2.4 rpg
Prey 7ppg 4.7 rpg
Dunlap 3.0 ppg
Glover 6.5 ppg
Wilcher 7 ppg 3 apg
Immediate response with little thought is "num-chuk", which is a martial arts weapon but in hoops a compliment for someone who plays for this team, not just himself.

I am bored
Zuby 7.0 ppg 7.0 rpg 1 bpg
Scott 7.5 ppg 5.7 rpg
Luis 15.4 ppg 4.5 rpg
Richmond 15.7 ppg 7.0 rpg 5.0 apg 1st team BE
Smith 12.7 ppg 7.2 apg 5.7 rpg 2nd team BE

Iwuchukwu (needs a nickname if gets any run, last time I type out his name) 4.2 ppg 2.4 rpg
Prey 7ppg 4.7 rpg
Dunlap 3.0 ppg
Glover 6.5 ppg
Wilcher 7 ppg 3 apg
If Iwu misses a lot of shots and starts taking 3s I’m the first to coin the phrase Iwuchucker

Imagine if Lou had played Mark and Rowan against Gt to beat it’s box and one on Mullin.😎😎😎

Back