2024/2025 Roster

Simon wasn’t supposed to be a “lights out shooter”. If you are a one trick pony, you should be able to at least look like you can do that one trick.
That's fair...and to ensure I don't get on NCJ's bad side, I'll state that I like Simon....just was mesmerized that his shot had less spin than a knuckleball by Tim Wakefield or Phil Niekro

Last edited:
He had a nice 3 game stretch in an otherwise awful Frosh year. What you and others call “lights out”, I am calling, until proven otherwise an aberration.

Agree that “lights out” is a bit too far. He did play well for a stretch last year. I’m expecting a jump this season but still don’t see more than 15-20 mpg even if everything goes right.

18th best odds

I am amazed every year that Gonzaga seemingly always gets a high nod in seedings , Ratings , etc all while playing in a League that is basically them and St Mary’s .
And , St Mary’s getting a bid while SH , SJU and PC were left out is a disgrace .
Gonzaga would be lucky to be a mid tier team in the BE and St Mary’s would have trouble beating Butler , G ‘town and DePaul .

There is just no way that West Coast League those 2 teams play in could remotely compare to the BE .

Back