2024/2025 Roster

It is indeed a flexible roster. It will be interesting to see what a consistently healthy RJ can do on both ends of court. Fans have often referenced his untapped potential, which seems obvious. It is year three as a college player for RJ and hope his rehab went well and he is working on his fundamentals and developing his mental approach to the game. The flashes we saw were exciting, but I hope to see a year three filled w maturation and heady court play and then we will really be cooking. Pitino has had many guys in year 3 really take it up a notch, hopefully RJ is another.

Rick looks like the Godfather of Hoops in that shot.
Al Pacino-esque. Lol.
Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

It is indeed a flexible roster. It will be interesting to see what a consistently healthy RJ can do on both ends of court. Fans have often referenced his untapped potential, which seems obvious. It is year three as a college player for RJ and hope his rehab went well and he is working on his fundamentals and developing his mental approach to the game. The flashes we saw were exciting, but I hope to see a year three filled w maturation and heady court play and then we will really be cooking. Pitino has had many guys in year 3 really take it up a notch, hopefully RJ is another.
I just hope he is fully ready to go and the shin splints are behind him.

I am bored
Zuby 7.0 ppg 7.0 rpg 1 bpg
Scott 7.5 ppg 5.7 rpg
Luis 15.4 ppg 4.5 rpg
Richmond 15.7 ppg 7.0 rpg 5.0 apg 1st team BE
Smith 12.7 ppg 7.2 apg 5.7 rpg 2nd team BE

Iwuchukwu (needs a nickname if gets any run, last time I type out his name) 4.2 ppg 2.4 rpg
Prey 7ppg 4.7 rpg
Dunlap 3.0 ppg
Glover 6.5 ppg
Wilcher 7 ppg 3 apg

I am bored
Scott 7.5 ppg 5.7 rpg
Luis 15.4 ppg 4.5 rpg

Iwuchukwu (needs a nickname if gets any run, last time I type out his name) 4.2 ppg 2.4 rpg
Prey 7ppg 4.7 rpg
Dunlap 3.0 ppg
Glover 6.5 ppg
Wilcher 7 ppg 3 apg
Safest lock is the combined assists from Kadary and Smith are gonna a have to come down some playing together. I’m sure it’s been done but 12 assists combined by a starting backcourt in college is gotta be extremely rare.

I am bored
Scott 7.5 ppg 5.7 rpg
Luis 15.4 ppg 4.5 rpg

Prey 7ppg 4.7 rpg
Dunlap 3.0 ppg
Glover 6.5 ppg
Wilcher 7 ppg 3 apg
Wow you're in a good mood today. lol

Safest lock is the combined assists from Kadary and Smith are gonna a have to come down some playing together. I’m sure it’s been done but 12 assists combined by a starting backcourt in college is gotta be extremely rare.

I figure with lack of inside scorer and knockdown shooter going to look to push and get easy baskets which will increase asst.

Jackson and Rowan 13.5
Cain and Brown averaged 11

Back