2022 Yankees

game 28.
nasty, nasty, nasty. big bravo to nasty and the pen.
great pitching and hot and cold bats.
Like you said yesterday, when the bats go cold, they go ice cold. Unfortunately, this has happened many times in the playoffs as well. Really need to get them going with the Jays znd a hot Chisox trip coming up.

Run scoring is down in MLB again (ball not juiced and pitchers throwing so hard). Yanks are still in top-half of the league in scoring. It's hard to score runs. Baseball should re-juice the baseball to even it up.

Right guy at the right time.....
Wow, no kidding. I checked my phone as I was winding down for the evening. They had two on, down by two runs, and I said to myself "that could get interesting". I meant to re-check... but I fell asleep. Sigh, I'm getting old...

Wow, no kidding. I checked my phone as I was winding down for the evening. They had two on, down by two runs, and I said to myself "that could get interesting". I meant to re-check... but I fell asleep. Sigh, I'm getting old...
I did same exact thing! Haha

game 30. torres is king for the day. 5 rbi. made last putout of game.
would have been a Getty in 7 of 30 parks.
the yank bullpen out pens the jays pen.
statistically yanks have the best pen in mlb.

Is Cashman still getting fired?
Asking for a friend
Cash man makes enough good decisions to keep them a first rate team but enough bad ones to prevent them from winning any titles. And good or bad he packs the $tadium!

Cease trying to desist Yankee surge but Stantonian blast after DJ double gives Yanks early lead.DJ seems like his old self again!👍

game 31. after #99 hit a 7th inning getty making the score 7 to 4, i went to sleep.
so i missed the yanks scoring 8 times in 2 innings.
looks like a 3 way race for al mvp - dj, #99, stanton.
i jumped off the hicks band wagon, not only is his bat dormant,
but he seems to jog after balls in play, turning singles into doubles.

game 31. after #99 hit a 7th inning getty making the score 7 to 4, i went to sleep.
so i missed the yanks scoring 8 times in 2 innings.
looks like a 3 way race for al mvp - dj, #99, stanton.
i jumped off the hicks band wagon, not only is his bat dormant,
but he seems to jog after balls in play, turning singles into doubles.
Nice inning after Loasiga imploded. Big series on the road. Would love to get 3 wins here. You're right about Hicks. And how long are the Yanks going to stay with Gall00000000? I'd rather have Florial out there than either of them. And while they're at it, get some fielding lessons for Luetge.

They got the Earl Weaver style. Three Homers are better than 3 singles.
Still think my Rays are going to win the division though.

Back