2022 Yankees

Boone used the old "we hit a bunch of hard balls right at them" excuse. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. Cole thought he got good feedback from Meredith Marakovitz. Why do we have a pitching coach? BTW, Peralta is downright bad right now.

Cole seems like the ultimate analytic. Surprised he puts up with so many BS questions from the media. Boy is there a lot of shit in his head. Maybe needs to just trust his talent and instincts.

They get a nice day off and then a tough series at STL.
I want revenge for the 64 World Series. Would love to get that revenge in a World Series and to also avenge the 60 WS with a WS win over the Pirates but that’s a long shot in my lifetime with the state of the Pirates.

Nasty Nestor tonight.

He goes straight to My son after his beans and broccoli NASTY!

Yankees - 7
Red Birds - 2

Predictions for where Judge signs and what the contract looks like. Winner gets a free subscription to this site.
Last Yankee offer was 7yr/$214m

My bet is Yankees 8yr/$280M with an opt out for him after 3 years

Freaking walks and an inability to get out of the inning with 2 outs by Cortes. Will result in a 5 inning outing and a long bullpen night.

The way Benintendi looks and is swinging, he's lucky the Yanks are on the road. Fans would be all over him.

Hicks is 0 for his last 27. How the hell is that possible? Yanks continue to run the bases with no clue. 2 more runners thrown out tonight in 6 innings. Can't give up outs when you cannot hit with RISP!! So Cortes goes 5 1 /3 innings and here comes Abreu. Good luck getting 4 clean bullpen innings tonight.

Abreu gets 1 out and gives up 2 hits and a wild pitch. Very productive 1/3 innings work. Let the bullpen carousel continue. Feel a St. Louis homer coming.

Back