2022 Mets

I’ve been a Taijuan Walker fan since before he signed. However, I don’t see them resigning him for next year. Last year his second half of the year was bad. This year in his two biggest starts he caught a spike and barely got through 1 inning and now last night he had back spasms and only pitched 2 innings. Seems like we should find someone younger and cheaper given the money they need to allocate for other pitchers.

We need Scherzer and DeGrom to step up for sure. However, let’s not forget that the offense was equally a problem in the last 2 games. 1 run in 18 innings is not going to cut it….ever. All that said it’s a long season. Hopefully they get it going tonight. Keep the faith and LGM!

This is why you pay Maxy 40 mil. Need to be the stopper today against a good Jake O. I have been a huge fan of Odorizzi since his Rays days. But a #1 has got to beat a #3 even if it is 1-0.

HUGE Win. Back to 4 1/2 and better yet 5 in the loss column.

I’ll save my Trevor May rant but…he sucks. Just a thrower. Not a pitcher. I just can’t help myself.

Not getting Robertson was an absolute disgrace
My biggest hope at this point is to try Megill in a bigger bullpen role. IF they can ever get him healthy. Big IF, I know. Just seems that he might work in shorter stints. Throws strikes, throws hard. Just a thought.

May falls behind every hitter and just seems to be trying to throw the ball through a brick wall. Just don’t walk people with a big lead. Take a little off and get a strike. Nope, he won’t do it.

My biggest hope at this point is to try Megill in a bigger bullpen role. IF they can ever get him healthy. Big IF, I know. Just seems that he might work in shorter stints. Throws strikes, throws hard. Just a thought.

May falls behind every hitter and just seems to be trying to throw the ball through a brick wall. Just don’t walk people with a big lead. Take a little off and get a strike. Nope, he won’t do it.
If Megill can come back healthy and thrive in the pen that definitely changes the dynamic just drives me nuts we didnt get a really solid vet like Robertson when it wouldn't have even cost much. Givens ehhhh. May sucks. May needs to watch how Scherzer works over hitters

When may comes in we are already signaling mayday to the bullpen

May is too in love with his fastball. They were hitting it last night until he realized he had a slider which he got the last two outs with. He does not have control of it (7 of 11 balls were on fastball) and overthrows/overuses it. Did anyone else question Buck during the 9th for taking Diaz out after a quick 8th; I know my wife was yelling at the TV about it.

May is too in love with his fastball. They were hitting it last night until he realized he had a slider which he got the last two outs with. He does not have control of it (7 of 11 balls were on fastball) and overthrows/overuses it. Did anyone else question Buck during the 9th for taking Diaz out after a quick 8th; I know my wife was yelling at the TV about it.
Yeah on our mets group facebook page last night I was saying keep in for the 9th

I don’t think we can question Buck for taking Diaz out there. He’s got a 4 run lead AND he can probably use Diaz tonight if needed. He keeps Diaz in there and he probably would not have him tonight at least that’s the thinking.

If this bullpen can’t protect a 4 run lead with only 3 outs needed…holy smokes. I mean they wobbled and they ALMOST blew it but they did get the outs. Luckily.

Back