2022 Mets

So I saw an offer on Groupon for free Apple TV for two months. All you have to do is cancel it before they start charging you after the two free months. So I will be able to see the game on mute and listen to the Mets announcers on my Sirius XM app on Alexa! The hoops that they make us jump through just to get our games!!!
There's also the St. John's games in the DR this weekend starting tomorrow afternoon at 4pm and you can stream that as well. I was sent the link by SJU sports. If anyone needs it let me know. There's another game on Sunday afternoon at 1pm and Monday night at 7pm.
I need it or can you post it in this thread. Thanks.

Keith hitting the bottle or coked up again? I like Keith but this is pretty asinine especially for an announcer to say as he isn't even part of the team but I am sure it will stir up the Phillies whom the Mets play in 7 of their next 11 games.

Keith hitting the bottle or coked up again? I like Keith but this is pretty asinine especially for an announcer to say as he isn't even part of the team but I am sure it will stir up the Phillies whom the Mets play in 7 of their next 11 games.
WOW! Keith, stop firing up the enemy!

If this is what the Fillies need to get fired up they really are in trouble. They were so fired up yesterday that they left the bases loaded with no one out, didn’t score and LOST to the rotten Fish. Fans love this stuff. Players? Barely notice.

Let Hernandez fire hen up personally I don’t care. It’s time other teams worry about us I’m not gonna worry about them we just have to take care of business

Let Hernandez fire hen up personally I don’t care. It’s time other teams worry about us I’m not gonna worry about them we just have to take care of business
It's one thing if a player says it, it may fire up his own team but a freaking announcer should not be opening his mouth like that he ain't part of the team. Maybe Keith Hernandez Day went to his head. :ROFLMAO:

The Apple TV baseball announcers are unlistenable!!! They know nothing about the game and they are clueless as to the teams that they are announcing for. They know nothing about either team. Do your homework!!!

WOW!!!!!! What a pitchers duel!!!! Diaz not as sharp as usual but did the job!!! Great Win!!! They made one run stand up and finally got a win for deGrom! Kudos to the Phillies Nola. He pitched a phenomenal game. Too bad he had to lose.

Back