2022 Mets

When people say a manager only influences a couple games a year in regards to Buck I think you throw that entirely out the window because this whole season wouldn’t be possible without Buck. These guys all respect and believe in him and he’s completely changed the culture of this team
I love Buck's post game press conferences--they are Must See TV; always honest and good for a laugh.

Yeah Strider the Mets are all Luck. Getting a Perfect Game and striking out 12 through 5 2/3 before running out of gas is pure luck.

70 wins and 39 Losses is luck.
Top 5 in BA, RBI, Hits. PURE LUCK

Yeah Strider the Mets are all Luck. Getting a Perfect Game and striking out 12 through 5 2/3 before running out of gas is pure luck.

Stupidith of youth to create bulletin board material for Mets. Buck would chew out his a$$.

Wait until the Mets face him next week and blow his doors off to show him what they think of him. Stupid rookie move. Piss off the team you're trying to catch after they just handed you your butt!
Also, the Mets knocked you out before you could even finish 3 innings. That's not luck that's seasoned, talented veterans taking it to a rookie.

Cincy is a trap team. They got some really good young arms who pitch like they are really young but can still strike out 12.

Ask the Yankees...

I call it Copium! That’s ok I’ll take the WINS!

Only team w 5 players over 100 hits. Not that is one magic loogie.

Another stellar performance by the lower half of our pitching staff. Bassit was exceptional. The Scherzer and deGrom magic is becoming infectious among our pitchers.
I love watching Vogs running out the double. Hysterical!
32 over 500. 7 up on the Braves and 10 up on the upcoming Phils.
Life is good!

Bassitt walked the tightrope tonight but got it done. All credit to him. Mets felt a little “off” tonight coming off the emotional weekend effort. Easy to say they should beat the Reds (a bad team) but I sorta expected a little dip. This team has to be a little gassed. Get it to Thursday for a well earned day off. Hopefully with two more wins on the board.

Another solid win. Mets are on a roll. Carrasco with a yeoman job getting his league leading 13th win. Givens finally settling down. May a little shaky but came through. Lugo looking very good. 33 over 500. Won 14 of the last 16. Braves game not over yet so they'er either 7 or 8 up after tonight. LFGM!!!!! Boy this is fun!!!!

May looked rusty but gutted out his one inning. Buck had some good moves leaving Ruf in to face righty and building May's confidence letting get the third out with the bases loaded. Carlos now tied for league lead in wins-who would have thought that back in spring training.

Back