2022 Mets

Double header SWEEP!!!!! Scherzer was his usual amazing self. 5 1/2 games up on the Braves and we have deGrom going tomorrow. 30 games over 500. They are running on all cylinders. Amazing. This is great! Maybe we can send the Braves home down 6 1/2 GB.

Mad Max's two different color eyes are what throws off the opposition--really weird to look at. great doubleheader result. fielding by Braves a big difference. Guillorme nailing d/Arnaud at home was a thing of beauty and Pete scoring under d'Arnaud's tag was something else.

Scherzer was great as expected but also credit the offense and defense which have been fantastic for the most part lately. Another big game and I hope deGrom keeps getting stronger. A win would be a bonus.
Speaking of defense, Guillorme play to throw out d'Arnuad at home was amazing. It took confidence and talent to make that play.

Players like him are invaluable. He plays gold glove defense at 2B, SS, and 3B and is such a team first guy. The Mets have a few of them, and all it took was an owner to throw down the hammer by hiring a manager like Buck who will instantly change the culture, and signing a player who is a first ballot hall of famer like Scherzer to lead on the field.

There are a lot of games left of course, but it is impossible to avoid dreaming of what this season may turn out to be. At least a little.

LFGM!

Speaking of defense, Guillorme play to throw out d'Arnuad at home was amazing. It took confidence and talent to make that play.

Players like him are invaluable. He plays gold glove defense at 2B, SS, and 3B and is such a team first guy. The Mets have a few of them, and all it took was an owner to throw down the hammer by hiring a manager like Buck who will instantly change the culture, and signing a player who is a first ballot hall of famer like Scherzer to lead on the field.

There are a lot of games left of course, but it is impossible to avoid dreaming of what this season may turn out to be. At least a little.

LFGM!
Went to Dicks sporting goods in Huntington to see what net shirts they have in and they have almost no inventory

Went to Dicks sporting goods in Huntington to see what net shirts they have in and they have almost no inventory
It could be because the Nets are not in season…😉

Seriously, this team is just fun and gritty. Doing some “old school” things like a suicide squeeze to scratch out an extra run.

Fans love winning of course, but it is much more fun with players who are easy to root for.

It could be because the Nets are not in season…😉

Seriously, this team is just fun and gritty. Doing some “old school” things like a suicide squeeze to scratch out an extra run.

Fans love winning of course, but it is much more fun with players who are easy to root for.
I hate posting from my phone. Sometimes I’ll text and even I don’t know what I was trying to say during the day while I’m at work :)

I know you weren’t being serious but…There are no more waiver trades after the trading deadline. I wonder if picking up a DFA release guy and sending him to Syracuse as an insurance policy isn’t an option?
I am thinking that with Patrick Corbin more for next year. See if Hafner can get him straightened out. We will need starters next year.

Camera saw a guy with a grey St. John’s shirt cheering Jake on at citifield . Ok who was it :)

Back