2022 Mets

Baseball is all about winning series and we've won our first three.
Play of the game wasn’t even the winning play. JD Davis stealing second as they appeal Dom scoring from third that’s the byproduct of a master manager who pays attention to details and preparation

Play of the game wasn’t even the winning play. JD Davis stealing second as they appeal Dom scoring from third that’s the byproduct of a master manager who pays attention to details and preparation
Yeah, I still don't know what happened there but good use of a loophole Buck!

Yeah, I still don't know what happened there but good use of a loophole Buck!
I think what happened is by JD taking off for second the pitcher took steps towards him confused kinda like making a move even though he didnt throw it. That negated the appeal

Lobster rolls on field level this year in the right field corner at Citi Field. Not sure what the entirety of IPA options are.

Yesterday's game was a little chilly but we had great seats. I must say that the food quality has vastly improved. The Delta 360 is a little too uppity in the dinning room but thank goodness they have Pat LaFrida's in there. We hung there before the game to stay warm.
Saw my dad's brick in Cell #4 outside the entrance. I didn't bother to find mine because it was too windy outside.
All in all a very enjoyable day. Of course the "W" didn't hurt.

Nice weekend in Phoenix, today's play to get an out at first being a 1,2,3 in the box score is one I have never seen--great heads up and throw by McCann.

Wish next series was vs. the Reds after their continuing losing strike. The owner's son who is "president" of the team really pissed off team and fans--sounds like another Dolan.

Back