2022 Mets

Good win. I didn’t think the Mets played that well. Pulling one out when you don’t play your best is a good thing. Megill loss will sting. Not sure what’s up with Escobar. Buck was pretty cryptic about that after the game. Guess we’ll hear more today.

Fun game tonight. Lindor and Pete getting homers and lindor looking good in the field. The ball going into the outfield padding originally called out then overruled was something I hadn't seen before. Thought it should have been called ground rule double as the ball went into the "stands". Cookie now with 8 wins--looking like comeback player of the year.

With blowout going on, loved Keith and Ron going gaga over the packs of baseball cards. Loved the gum that they no longer have. How many pumpsie Green's did you get?

Fun game tonight. Lindor and Pete getting homers and lindor looking good in the field. The ball going into the outfield padding originally called out then overruled was something I hadn't seen before. Thought it should have been called ground rule double as the ball went into the "stands". Cookie now with 8 wins--looking like comeback player of the year.

With blowout going on, loved Keith and Ron going gaga over the packs of baseball cards. Loved the gum that they no longer have. How many pumpsie Green's did you get?
Nice win last night against a good pitcher. Two Alcantara games in the next week are going to be tough. 27 games left until All Star break. Hoping for Scherzer back before then.

Great game to watch! Loved Alonso's GS! Made up for the lousy call on the trapped fly ball on the wall. I'm hoping that I can get the two games this weekend on WPIX. I believe that I will with the MLB package on Amazon Prime. I got an even better deal by cancelling and rebuying. Only $49 for the rest of the season!

I'll gladly take our steady pace of winning 2 of 3 games over massive winning and losing streaks.

Remember, the Mets are winning WITHOUT their two Cy Young caliber pitchers.

Have faith.

It hard I know. But we're a good baseball team.

I'll gladly take our steady pace of winning 2 of 3 games over massive winning and losing streaks.

Remember, the Mets are winning WITHOUT their two Cy Young caliber pitchers.

Have faith.

It hard I know. But we're a good baseball team.
Keep plugging away like this till the all star break and the second half could be really special

Good win last night. Diaz always scares me. He throws so hard that you never know where the ball is going!
We have 11 games with the Marlins all together in the next couple of weeks. I wish that we could play them, or the Nats, for the rest of the year!!! 🤣

Marlins have some really good pitching as ae will see today especially. Mets will be fine whoever we play because the team is deep and plays the right way. Scherzer and deGrom can make this really special.

Good win last night. Diaz always scares me. He throws so hard that you never know where the ball is going!
We have 11 games with the Marlins all together in the next couple of weeks. I wish that we could play them, or the Nats, for the rest of the year!!! 🤣
Think of hitters facing Diaz at 100 MPH not knowing where the ball is going. Reminds me of old Yankee Ryan Duren who was closer and had glasses with bottle thick lens. He'd come in and in warming up he always through a top speed one ove the head of catcher into the backstop to scare batter.

Sandy is probably a top 5 pitcher in the game. He'll be winning Cy Youngs (multiple) in the years to come. Most likely on one the NY teams...

Buck has been great but yesterday I thought he should have not sent Bassitt for the 7th inning. He had thrown 97 pitches which is his average per start. I know being picky but......

Back