Yankees 2024 Season

an invite to game was sent to SJU alumni with florida addresses.
Ah. I thought a few transplanted New Yorkers who are members on this site got together for a few brews and a game.

There was an Alumni event at the Stadium in 2019 I believe. The original game was on a Friday and was rained out (they called it before it even started raining but it was a got call as a deluge followed shortly after) and they had a make up game. Yanks won and I and my son had a great time.

day 12.
yanks sticks get 6 total bases.
IKF should be benched awaiting a trade. his value keeps being lowered.
king cole pitches scoreless into the 4th.

nearly every year SJU does a yankee spring game in tampa, with a meal at a local restaurant before the game.

day 12.
yanks sticks get 6 total bases.
IKF should be benched awaiting a trade. his value keeps being lowered.
king cole pitches scoreless into the 4th.

nearly every year SJU does a yankee spring game in tampa, with a meal at a local restaurant before the game.
IKF should go back to 3rd. Won a GG there.

Lets get Volpe starting at SS. Get the fans excited and he is the best option right now and for the future. The future is now

day 13. spring.
rizzo/$99 stay hot.
stanton/florial stay cold
schmidt hit hard again
jasson - showing he belongs in opening day lineup
IKF and volpe lining up for jassons selfie

day 15. spring.
split squad away games. buyer beware.
the roster players were peraza. ikf. florial. donaldson.
only ikf had a base knock.

the a team game. a mere 4 hits. 7 walks,
where is the bats with beef?
jasson gettys. punch his bronx ticket now.

Bader hurt. We got a centerfield problem? Dominguez is tearing it up. The Yanks gave Mantle a shot at 19 years old. Why are they reluctant to give young players a shot?

Bader hurt. We got a centerfield problem? Dominguez is tearing it up. The Yanks gave Mantle a shot at 19 years old. Why are they reluctant to give young players a shot?
I agree. He could hardly be any worse than Hicks. Hicks just let a ball drop for a double in left field after it was blow back into fair territory.

Back