Yankees 2024 Season

Thought Judge would start hitting by now, but 1-13 at Baltimore with 5 K's. It's amazing that they go to Milwaukee and score 35/36 runs in 3 games, but cant do crap before or after that series. The Yanks as a whole ha
ve been a shitty hitting team for years now.

But they're making their millions so i'll stop caring.
They're living the good life either way.

Such a hard team to sit and watch for 3 hours. Can't hit, especially the middle of the lineup.

Rodon can't be giving up 3 homers, including to the 9th hitter.

Grisham is bad. Was he starting for the Padres? Terrible hitter.

Judge? Is he hurt?

Torres? What a POS. He makes a bad play almost every game.

Yanks are going to be in trouble if they can't hit this Orioles pitching. Could have easily been an Orioles sweep.

Detroit comes to the Bronx with their very good pitching.....

game 34. thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhe yankees win.
stanton saves the day.
going into 9th, yanks have 0 runs, 2 singles, 5 walks.
soto should have signed 6 months lease.
good day for trent - got paid, did not get hurt, did not make an out.\
3 day down, 28 to go.

The defense has been spotty at best this season, but they helped win this game tonight.

Volpe in the first.
Judge and Rizzo in the eighth.
Torres in the ninth.

4 terrific defensive plays. Yes, they all happened with bases empty, but it prevented rallies from even starting. In what was a 1-0 game for most of the way, that's important.

This is a very sloppy team that looks unprepared for primetime.
  • Bad baserunning;
  • Bad fielding (inconsistent--sometimes excellent);
  • Inconsistent Pitching;
  • Poor Pitching Staff management (pulls too early, doesn't pull soon enough. Pitching changes at times are odd and the new pitcher selection questionable);
  • Poor Hitting (Too many non-contact swings, poorly thought out at bats; double plays);
  • Poor Offensive strategy (Hit and run missing, batting order stale);
  • Poorly constructed roster (Cashman's fingerprints evident--sometimes gets a surprise good player, but chords of dead wood);
  • Boone (What has he done to continue in his job? He rests players at times when they are getting hot.)
We need a heavenly (?) intervention by St. George.

Yeah I know Rizzo hit a big 3-run HR, but how do you get picked off at 2nd base.
if you aren't sure, then atleast stay close enough so that if the RF'er catches it, you don't get double off.

game 35.
Rizzo and the pen. Bravo.
trent earned his pay today. no errors. 4 days down. 27 to go.
21 strikeouts

So no Rizzo with a day off tomorrow? I'll never get Boone. Rizzo one of the hotter bats. I know lefty on lefty, played in so many games, etc. Still, I want him in there with the hot bat.

Back