Yankees 2024 Season

DOWN, DOWN, DOWN.

This team sucks in every way. There is no spark.

Pitchers can't keep the ball in the park, they can't hit with RISP, they seemingly never get ahead early, they can't field, they can't get out of innings with 2 outs, they can't retire batters with 2 strikes, and it goes on and on.

As good as Soto has been, swinging 3-0 is wrong. Baz was all over the place.

Boone says it's another tough stretch. Correct. The June swoon is a full on July swoon, and will soon become an August swoon. But Idiot Boone says the ABs are still really good.

Boone said Stroman did his job and kept them in the game, despite GIVING UP 2 HOMERS!!

Torres absolutely sucks in every way.

So they'll lose 3 of 4 coming out of the break because Rodon starts tomorrow. What's the over under on homers he gives up?

This season is going down the tubes quickly.

Of course, I have to work on a day the Yankees hit 5 home runs, including Volpe's first in more than two months, and DJs first since last year.

What time is Yankees Encore tonight? It's going to be a very entertaing version.

Big deal. Split a home series with the Rays, a not so great team.

I'll get excited when they sweep the Muts, the Red Sux and the Fillies.

Let's see. Idiot Boone will say how he saw this coming, and take credit for the hitting. And of course, in the postgame he does just that. 10 Ks a bit much. Only 2 of 10 with RISP. 6 for 38 in the series, I believe. That isn't going to cut it.

Watch them score 1 run and get 4 hits tomorrow night.

Rice has joined the no hit club including Torres, Verdugo, DJLM and Grisham. His ABs are empty. Still too many unproductive ABs on this team for me.

game 102.

full disclosure - missed first 5 innings due to routine va appointments.

bravo - rodon - 2 hits. bravo soon to be a dodger - 2 gettys.
bravo to the 7 mendozas - 10 hits - 6 runs - 4 gettys.
dj aka lazurus gets his first ballantine blast.

back to the va.
my audio doctor was born and raised in Cincinatti.
she tells me she went to SJU on a volleyball schollie. wow.
she now is a resident of sarasota.

game 102.

full disclosure - missed first 5 innings due to routine va appointments.

bravo - rodon - 2 hits. bravo soon to be a dodger - 2 gettys.
bravo to the 7 mendozas - 10 hits - 6 runs - 4 gettys.
dj aka lazurus gets his first ballantine blast.

back to the va.
my audio doctor was born and raised in Cincinatti.
she tells me she went to SJU on a volleyball schollie. wow.
she now is a resident of sarasota.
This is what I expect of this team.

Jones DH
Soto RF
Judge CF
Davis 1B
Volpe SS
Torres 2B
Verdugo LF
Narvaez C
LeMahieu 3B
major-league-cross-him-off.gif

Yet another pitiful showing by this offense and lineup against an average starter and a bad bullpen. F*cking Boone and his lineup. JD Davis hitting behind Judge? How f*cking stupid. Of all his lineups, the dumbest.

Did Judge even swing the bat tonight? Need
him to be big there in the 9th, and he came up small.

Tonkin has been good this year, but why not Gil out to start the 6th? It seems like the Idiot Boone has no clue with this team.

1 for 9 with RISP. So typical. Boone will talk about the hard hit balls. WTF. He saw lots of good swings and good ABs. 100% Clueless. Stanton is not changing anything either.

Top of the lineup 0 for 15!! Horrible.

3 losses out of 5 at home against barely .500 teams. Ain't gonna cut it.

I listen to the Yankees players after losses like this, and I never get the impression any of them are upset. Guess that's what happens when there are zero consequences for failing at their job.

This team sucks.

Last edited:
Back