Winston Shepard PF

MJ, I think that is all you can hope for. As a Met, SJU and Jet fan, I need a smattering of good news ASAP.

Here's some great news for you-in 7 1/2 months the Mets 2012 season will be over! :)

Just crazy how we went from an amazing recruiting run like weve never seen at St Johns to now this..quite a roller coaster ride..

Hate to be pessimistic but theyres not many guys left in the 2012 class and if we lose Harkless this thing could really hit rock bottom..

Hope that doesnt happen but its certianly a possiblity staring us in the face..it's not looking pretty

It is both ironic and sad that posters who take on the names of former SJ players are the most negative!
I suggest that fans of that ilk use only the following screen name followed by a number:
"I hate my FN life1"
I hate my FN life2, etc. etc,

Amen "Class." David Cain -- another fake fan/troll. He's probably a UCONN fan like that guy Boo Harvey. These annoying trolls -- they take on user names of world famous players like David Cain and Boo Harvey and pretend they know the program.

You know what else is annoying -- they are a bunch of Johnnie come latelys -- bandwagon fans. Where were they during the glory days when coach was spear-heading us to a first round NCAA tournament loss?

oh -- and they add nothing. They just try to disseminate lies like there may be some trouble with the program or "this has really been a roller coaster ride." A few guys even had the nerve to question whether Lavin would be coming back. What a bunch of dummies. Don't they read Coach Lavin or Nate Blue's tweets? The future is bright
and a top 10 class is on the way.

I'm sure glad we have enforcers like "Class" who make it perfectly clear that dissent and negativity is not to be tolerated on Redmen.com. If you want to voice your opinion Boo Harvey, David Cain and the rest of you UCONN loving fraudsters -- go join a UCONN Board. Lord knows, we have enough SJU fans already. Just look at the handfull of people on this Board and the other 12 who attended the Syracuse game.

MJ, I think that is all you can hope for. As a Met, SJU and Jet fan, I need a smattering of good news ASAP.

Here's some great news for you-in 7 1/2 months the Mets 2012 season will be over! :)

It'll be over before that :( I write this while wearing a Mets jersey.

Just crazy how we went from an amazing recruiting run like weve never seen at St Johns to now this..quite a roller coaster ride..

Hate to be pessimistic but theyres not many guys left in the 2012 class and if we lose Harkless this thing could really hit rock bottom..

Hope that doesnt happen but its certianly a possiblity staring us in the face..it's not looking pretty

It is both ironic and sad that posters who take on the names of former SJ players are the most negative!
I suggest that fans of that ilk use only the following screen name followed by a number:
"I hate my FN life1"

I'm sorry, David Cain isn't saying anything different from what we all feel. The numbers are dwindling, first Gathers then Shepherd. Is that something we should be positive about? Unless Lavin has Obepka and Sampson all signed up , there doesn't appear to be much left.

It'll be over before that :( I write this while wearing a Mets jersey.

I meant officially over. It is already unofficially over. When the only news coming out of Met camp a few days before spring training starts are tweets by your GM about how cheap the organization is it is hard to be optimistic. I realize Alderson is just joking but I believe it speaks volumes about where they currently are as an organization. That and the fact that the other 4 teams in their division have really improved or are already much better than the Mets spells catastrophe for the Amazings this season.

"I hate my FN life1"

I'm sorry, David Cain isn't saying anything different from what we all feel. The numbers are dwindling, first Gathers then Shepherd. Is that something we should be positive about? Unless Lavin has Obepka and Sampson all signed up , there doesn't appear to be much left.

Do yourself a favor Jack....do not get sucked into that big black hole where Boo, Bobre and a few others have been living in!
First Gathers, and then Shepard?? Gathers decommitted last Fall! We did not show interest in Shepard until this month! The "numbers" this past August were TWO...as in 2 ships that needed to be filled. Yes, the staff should have had more options. Yes, the timing of Lav's surgery was questionable. Yes, we are still rebuilding after Norm Roberts masterfully stacked the team with NINE seniors in a last ditch attempt to save his job. No one is saying this has been a season to celebrate. It is a season of disappointment with respect to the won-loss record but that is what you get with five freshmen. I find it interesting that when I ask people like Boo and Bobre to compare the expectations at Villanova or Providence with their actual results they go silent. As much as they have sucked this year with some talented veterans I do not see the level of negativity on their fan boards.
All I can say is I am hoping for a better team next year and a great team the year after that.

"I hate my FN life1"

Amen "Class." David Cain -- another fake fan/troll. He's probably a UCONN fan like that guy Boo Harvey. These annoying trolls -- they take on user names of world famous players like David Cain and Boo Harvey and pretend they know the program.

You know what else is annoying -- they are a bunch of Johnnie come latelys -- bandwagon fans. Where were they during the glory days when coach was spear-heading us to a first round NCAA tournament loss?

oh -- and they add nothing. They just try to disseminate lies like there may be some trouble with the program or "this has really been a roller coaster ride." A few guys even had the nerve to question whether Lavin would be coming back. What a bunch of dummies. Don't they read Coach Lavin or Nate Blue's tweets? The future is bright

I'm sure glad we have enforcers like "Class" who make it perfectly clear that dissent and negativity is not to be tolerated on Redmen.com. If you want to voice your opinion Boo Harvey, David Cain and the rest of you UCONN loving fraudsters -- go join a UCONN Board. Lord knows, we have enough SJU fans already. Just look at the handfull of people on this Board and the other 12 who attended the Syracuse game.

You are incredibly annoying.

"I hate my FN life1"

Yet again you prove your critics correct. I suggest fans cut and paste the following in response to any posts by the negaholics polluting this site:

THE PROTOTYPICAL NEGAHOLIC

What adjectives would describe you Boo?
Negative people salute being opposed, debating, contradicting, interrupting, moralizing, strategizing, and playing mind games, cynicism. They’re attracted to pessimism, change resistance, contrarians, and they’re stubborn, adverse, bossy and balky…well, you get the idea. Your favorite “contrarian” really thinks h/she is wisely cautious and realistic. I think negative people are pessimism-driven, excessive self-esteemers who are in reality confidence slammers and sometimes rageaholics.

"I hate my FN life1"

Yet again you prove your critics correct. I suggest fans cut and paste the following in response to any posts by the negaholics polluting this site:

THE PROTOTYPICAL NEGAHOLIC

What adjectives would describe you Boo?
Negative people salute being opposed, debating, contradicting, interrupting, moralizing, strategizing, and playing mind games, cynicism. They’re attracted to pessimism, change resistance, contrarians, and they’re stubborn, adverse, bossy and balky…well, you get the idea. Your favorite “contrarian” really thinks h/she is wisely cautious and realistic. I think negative people are pessimism-driven, excessive self-esteemers who are in reality confidence slammers and sometimes rageaholics.

Don't forget to advise the fans to include your favorite logo of the guy with the funny mustach burning books

Did Red Dot get banned? Because I really think Boo Harvey is him.

I'm convinced he's back in some shape or form

I'm pretty sure Red Dot was out in Indiana. I'd love to check the IP addresses of a few posters.
 sooner or later when you post a lot you slip up like John calling MJ Dinkins " Dinky ". We knew it was him anyway but sooner or later old habits repeat themselves

I'm pretty sure Red Dot was out in Indiana. I'd love to check the IP addresses of a few posters.
 sooner or later when you post a lot you slip up like John calling MJ Dinkins " Dinky ". We knew it was him anyway but sooner or later old habits repeat themselves

Pretty much, maher. Eventually, the poster forgets they are trying to cloak themselves and screw the pooch, per se'. 

Pretty much, maher. Eventually, the poster forgets they are trying to cloak themselves and screw the pooch, per se'. 
  I already know the tell tale sign to " out red dot ". sooner or later this mistake will come. lol

I already know the tell tale sign to " out red dot ". sooner or later this mistake will come. lol

Ut oh -- Inspectors Gadget, Clouseau and Poirot are hot on the trail. I beter run for cover. 

Ut oh -- Inspectors Gadget, Clouseau and Poirot are hot on the trail. I beter run for cover. 

Red Dot always spelled "better" wrong. I guess that college out in Indiana was a terrible one.

Red Dot always spelled "better" wrong. I guess that college out in Indiana was a terrible one.

Touchet!

you guys crack me up....how do you keep things like spelling a word wronga :p in your mental rolladex of useless knowledge. I have been here since '98 and remember like 5 things...LJSA used to be the first to post any online sju related stuff, otis is usually a voice of reason - when he posts, moose likes beer (and i am wondering, if i remember that right now),the maven hated anyone disagreeing with him, and bobre views himself as a realist (and yes i know u love sju bobre -just stating observations) while most of the rest of the board are pretty sure bob's role model is eeyore.

Back