Welcome Aaron Scott!

MugCostanza

Pretty sure this guy knows a peripheral Pitino family member and gets very very surface level info. Secondly he frequently says vague and obvious stuff like this so he can point back to it and say he was correct. At some point we are going to secure a backcourt player and there’s always been little to no chance Glover would start right out of the gate

True, but being just a lil' greedy isn't a bad thing.
Michael Douglas Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

Would love Scott & Cliff defensively. I’m very worried about offense & shooting specifically. You need at least 3-4 dead eye shooters to be a top 3 BE 4 seed or better NCAAT type team IMO. Defense should be improved but we still sorely lack a Ponds/Champ/Harkless type go to scorer.

Would love Scott & Cliff defensively. I’m very worried about offense & shooting specifically. You need at least 3-4 dead eye shooters to be a top 3 BE 4 seed or better NCAAT type team IMO. Defense should be improved but we still sorely lack a Ponds/Champ/Harkless type go to scorer.
Scott shot 40% and 37% from three the last two years, why are you worried about him?

Scott comes from great family, no baggage and hard worker, know for a fact he was very conflicted right up to today. Nice addition hopefully.

Allow me to harp on “Get Smith please”! Honestly I think with the makeup of the roster Smith is true missing link and to me a more important “get” than Cliff.

Last edited:
Scott comes from great family, no baggage and hard worker, know for a fact he was very conflicted right up to today. Nice addition I believe.

Allow me to harp on “Get Smith please”! Honestly I think with the makeup of the roster Smith is true missing link and to me a more important “get” than Cliff.
If he's is or was that conflicted and it was that close a call think we should wait until he commits as 11th hour change of heart is still possible. We have seen it before.

If he's is or was that conflicted and it was that close a call think we should wait until he commits as 11th hour change of heart is still possible. We have seen it before.
Of course, made my post clearer in that regard

Back